Ferris wheel Chan & Jisung

Dominant Top:Chan

Submissive Bot:Jisung

---------------------------------------
Jisung's POV

The members and I have been going out a lot recently because the company said that we deserve rest because of the hardwork we've been doing these days. And we talked yesterday that we should go to the amusement park at 3pm so we can enjoy without getting worried about our skin and etc., And we all agreed so now we are here.

Chan:guys who's going with me to the roller coaster?
Felix:I think we all want to go there
Chan:then let's get to the line!
All:OK!

We've done a lot of rides earlier, and now we've separate ways to calm down a bit with our own interests.
Changbin has gone by himself, hyunjin is with Felix, Seungmin, Jeongin's with Minho, and Chan hyung is with me.

Chan:so where should we go?
Jisung:I think I wanna relax a lil bit
Chan:then shall we go to the Ferris wheel to watch the sunset as we relax?
Jisung:well that sounds good to me
Chan:ok then let's go there

The ferris wheel's type is the one that can be closed and there is a curtain that can be closed maybe it's for privacy? idk.

Jisung:how long is the ticket you bought?
Chan:1 hour
Jisung:wait there's a ticket that lasts for one hour?
Chan:yup, I want us to relax so yah
Jisung:well ok...

The sunset is about to happen and I wanna caught it on camera. So that I can post it on insta. Turns to Looks at Chan and saw Chan's cock in the gray pants suddenly*. Jisung Staring at it*.
Chan noticing nothing*.
Jisung:snap out of it Jisung, you can't just suck his dick right now. flashbacks that Chan said to jisung when they had their first sex together "just call me and I'm gonna give you what you want". Wait he said that to me right? But I'm too shy to ask it to him now. But I wanna help him though, I know his too tired because of the hardwork his been doing these days.
Chan noticing that Jisung seems like is overthinking*
Chan:you thinkin' of something?
Jisung:oh, oh nothing
Chan:you sure? You can tell me if you want. Jisung thinking if he should tell it to him or don't*.
Chan:don't worry I won't judge you just tell me
Jisung:umm, can I suck your cock?
Chan:Sure, no problem I don't mind, but do you want to do it in here?
Jisung:yeah
Chan:we can't do it here babe what if we get caught?
Jisung:I think I just want you to feel relax because I know you've been working hard these days, and I kinda like the vibe here too, it's relaxing
Chan:oh, yeah, it's relaxing and don't worry about me, but if you're offering your mouth to me, then I won't refuse. Let me just close the curtain a little bit so they won't see us, the ferris wheel is pretty high so I think no one's gonna caught us doing this so if you want to do it here then I'm fine with it.
Jisung:thanks Chan hyung
Chan:no I should be thanking you. Jisung chuckled*

Chan started stripping down his pants and now only at his boxers, jisung touched Chan's cock*.
Jisung:wow, your cock Chan hyung is such a turn on. exited laugh*
Chan:It's for you to enjoy on baby. chuckles*

Jisung opened up Chan's boxers and is still shocked how big it is. Even if he took it once he still can't believe that the size of Chan's cock is true. it's not hard so Jisung tried to suck Chan's cock, he thinks that he can make it hard this way. Chan released a manly moan and it made Jisung feel flustered*. Jisung kept sucking until it gets hard. Chan Moaning*. Jisung now forced to take out his mouth, then saw the Gigantic cock throbbing in front of his face.
Chan:why babe? You afraid you can't take it whole? you deep throated it once and I know you can do it again.
Jisung:...
Chan:But don't worry, you just want me to feel relax right? Then I'll make you do all the work... But you really don't have to-
Jisung:don't worry Chan hyung I want you to feel relax, so you can work at peace and not tired
Chan:sigh*, just.. take it easy ok? Jisung Replied with a nod, then started to take Chan's cock into his mouth. Chan Moans at the warm feeling of Jisung's mouth that is very satisfying.
Chan:wow babe, your mouth's warm, keep sucking it. Groans*
Then Jisung started playing with Chan's Nipples while sucking his Cock to add pleasure. Chan satisfied*. Chan opened the curtain*.
Jisung:wait Chan hyung, what if we get caught?
Chan:don't worry we're almost at the very top, so no one will see us, plus I know that you wanted to pic the sunset so I'll take it for you. Just keep doing what you're doing ok? Don't worry about anyone. Jisung nodded*
Jisung started blowing at Chan's cock again, while Chan's taking a pic at the sunset. Chan letting out a lot of manly moans that makes Jisung moan too. Little did Jisung know, Chan started taking a vid on his phone to have this moment as a memory to them.
Chan:ugh wow babe, you're a very great sucker. Jisung blushing*. Chan started to lean closer at Jisung and hold his face with his big hand, and started kissing Jisung's mouth Slowly. Jisung shocked at what's happening right now. Then Chan let go. And Jisung asked, "why did you do that?" Stuttering*. "Well I just feel like I had too" and puts a big smile. "Ok can you please continue?" "Yes daddy". Oh, chuckles* "ok just suck this cock and I think you'll succeed on making me relax". Jisung flustered and nods*. Jisung sucked Chan's cock VERY willingly. Chan holding Jisung's head and started guiding Jisung's head so that he can be pleasured more. Jisung then started sucking at Chan's Heavy big Balls.
Chan:Ahhh, chuckles* wow babe keep doing that Ughh. Jisung then kept doing it as a respond.
Chan:uhmm, ugh wow this feels great. While sucking Chan's Balls Jisung started to Stroke Chan's Penis to add more stimulation.
Chan:uhmm, Uhhh Satisfied*
Jisung is blushing because this is such a perfect moment for them, because there is a sunset going on, and the sucking going on, it's just too perfect to be true.
Chan:Jisung, Can you add a little more pleasure?
Jisung responded by adding a play on Chan's nipple. so the right hand is stroking Chan's cock and the left hand is playing with the nipple.
Chan:UGHH that's a good boy

The Sucking went for about 20 minutes

Chan:ugh, keep sucking it babe I'm so close
Jisung increasing his speed needing to swallow Chan's creamy cum.
Chan:ughh yes I'm Coming. Explodes*
UGHH Chan gripping at the chair so tight that it made a sound of Cracking.
Chan:Ughh, uhhh.
Jisung swallowing a lot but can't take it anymore so he let go. And Chan's still Exploding
Chan:Ugh UGHRRR. Exploding it onto Jisung's face Jisung now moaning of the smell of the cum that's making him drive crazy.
Jisung:Ahh that's fucking a lot and it's so delicious too

Chan:Uhhh, babe suck it again, make me cum again baby
Jisung at shock, but since Chan is needing it, then he obeys the leader and sucked it again.
Chan:Ughh, gripping his hands again at the chair*.
Jisung kept sucking it then goes for Chan's balls
Chan:Ughhh, wow uhhhhh aaahhh
Chan can't stop it anymore he wants a deep throat so he grabbed Jisung head then he fucked it Aggressively. Jisung now Gawking*
Chan likes it when Jisung is Gawking at his Giant cock, Jisung Pull his head out of Chan's cock catching his breath. Chan:Sorry babe, but I can't hold it anymore I want to fuck your mouth right now can I? Jisung nodded*. Then Chan stoop up, and fucked jisung mouth so fast. Jisung Gawking*
Chan:Ahh so this is what I was looking for. Ahhhh, yes keep sucking this Giant Manhood. Chan increasing his speed, and thrusting dick a bit more deeper but still not a deep throat.
Chan:ughh I want you to take this thing ALL. thrusted it all into jisung's mouth*. Jisung's in shock, trying to push Chan away but his too strong. Chan noticed that Jisung can't breathe anymore so he pulled out. Jisung catching his breath*
Chan:ughh your mouth is perfect.
Jisung:Ughh uhhh
Chan:yes that's what I like to hear those moans are making my cock throb!!!
Jisung:ughh ahh
Chan putting his cock into Jisung's mouth again, but this time it's way more faster than earlier. Both moaning loud. Thankfully they are at the top, because if they are at the bottom part of the ferris wheel then they're done for.
Chan still fucking Jisung's mouth fast paced*
Chan:ughh I'm close, take it all Han Jisung!!
Chan then exploded at Jisung's mouth
Jisung trying to take it all, but still can't, it's too many for a human being to take.
Chan exploding his cum at Jisung's face*
And now Jisung's face is covered with Chan's cum. And the floor of the cart they are on in now full of cum too.
Chan:uhh ahh Satisfied*
Jisung:catching his breath too*. Wow I'm so full, you made a big mess Chan hyung
Chan:hehe, I know you still want more so you're the one that's gonna clean it up. But first let's clean your face.
Chan took of his t-shirt and wiped it off on Jisung face. Thankfully chan has a Tank top below his t-shirt so he can still walk out the cart with a top on.
Chan:and now clean up the floor with your mouth.
Jisung obeyed* and started licking the cum on the floor.

After 2 minutes Jisung finished cleaning it up, then after that, Jisung took Chan's t-shirt to take off the smell of the cum.
Chan:well done pretty boy, is it delicious?
Jisung:yes It's VERY tasty
Chan:chuckles* Glad to hear that
Chan took Jisung's phone and ended the vid
Jisung:wait you took a vid of us?
Chan:yup
Jisung:since when?
Chan:when I took a pic of the sunset. Just want this to be a memory for both of us.
Jisung:chuckles* ok, I'll send it to you later
Chan:now let's just rest I know You're energize by my cum, but I know you're tired on sucking my cock for about half an hour.
Jisung nodded and smiles sincerely*