Massager Changbin & Felix

Dominant Top:Changbin

Submissive Bottom:Felix

Changbin:so are you going to the gym with me this Saturday?

Yes I'm coming with you:Felix

Changbin:okay let's go there at 1pm

Sure:Felix

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Felix's POV

Changbin hyung and I go to the gym this past 2 months, and I had to say, it's actually quite nice workin' out with him not to mention his buff body, it always turns me on whether his wearing something or his wearing nothing.

Knocks*Changbin:Felix are you ready?
Felix:Yea I'm coming (opens the door)
oh wow whispered*
Changbin:I'm sorry what was that?
Felix:nothing, so you're wearing Tank top? You said you don't like them.
Changbin:oh yeah I just thought of wearing them since it's hot outside
Felix:oh okay. In mind:wow my dick is getting hard because I can see his body through that shirt.

(In the gym)

Felix:Oh so there's only a few people come this hour huh?
Changbin:Yea I think it's because of the how hot it is outside. So we're going for your arm muscles right?
Felix:Yes
Chanbin:Ok then take that dumbbell, I think that's the weight that suits your strength and do this (Changbin demonstrating)*

While Changbin is demonstrating how it should be done, Felix is just admiring the view of Changbin's body.
Changbin noticed it.
Changbin:What are you looking at?
Felix:Oh I'm just admiring your body and muscles. In mind:shit, how did my words come out without me noticing it. laughs with nervousness and an awkward smile*
Changbin:Oh. With a little blush on Changbin's face* well... Do you wanna touch it? Blushing*
Felix:Wait I'm sorry what? Confused*
Changbin:Well I said if you wanna touch it you can. Still blushing*
Felix:Oh wow I always wanted to touch it. In mind:shit I just did it again.
Changbin did a "then come on do it" gesture (by a nod)
felix then hurried and grabbed his arm muscles without saying any words. After that, he then grabbed his pecks and massaging it a little bit.
Changbin:uhmmm. Yeah that felt good, keep doing that
Felix blushed and obeyed*
Changbin: you're good at massaging Felix why didn't you tell me?
Felix:...
Changbin:uhm hey can you do me a favor? Can you massage me and skip the gym this time? My body hurts so bad.
Felix:uhm yes I can skip gym to massage you. No-no I mean so what if I'm in a good shape while my Trainer is struggling because his body hurts and besides, massaging you is gonna be my way of thanking you for helping me this past 2 months.
Changbin: Chuckle* okay then let's go to my house

(Time skip) (in Changbin's house)

Changbin:Let's go to my bedroom you can massage me there
Felix:Okay

(In Changbin's bedroom)

Changbin:Here's the oil.
Felix took the oil and starts to put it on Changbin's body. And starts massaging his arms. As soon as his done with the arms he then go to the pecks. Felix accidentally touched Changbin's nipples. Changbin startled*
Felix In mind:holy fuck that was such a turn on. I think his sensitive here. (Touched it again) pretending it's an accident*. (Changbin startled again)
Felix: oh I'm sorry whispered*
Changbin:...
Felix then go massage Changbin's thighs. As soon as he's getting higher he touched something. And Changbin felt it.
Changbin:what the hell?
Felix:no I'm so sorry I didn't mean t-
Changbin:no I'm sorry, I was trying to say that can you massage that too?
Felix in mind:WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK? DID HE JUST SAID HE WANT ME TO MASSAGE HIS BALLS? wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf...
Felix:clears throat* uhm so should I take the towel off?
Changbin:yeah take it off.
Felix:clears throat* o-okay
Felix took off the towel and his eyes got big as hell when he saw Changbin's Dick, it was so big, his penis is a 7 inch and a half long and it is so thick, not to mention his balls is like a big orange each, it's like as if his dick is working out too because of how big it is (it's fully erected).
Then Felix started to massage those monster balls. Changbin moans in a manly tone*
Felix in mind:fuck I'm getting hard,(thinking hard about his decisions) oh fuck it just go for it Felix, this may be the only opportunity of you sucking Changbin hyung.(Felix started sucking Changbin's Cock)
Changbin:?, so that's how we're gonna play huh?
Felix:(pulled away his mouth) I'm sorry Changbin hyung your cock is so big and thick it makes me wanna suck it.
Changbin:no don't worry (Got close to Felix's ear and whispered)I actually want you to suck it. Felix blushed*
Changbin then grabbed Felix's head then shoved it gently into his cock.
Changbin:uhmm with a satisfaction in that moan*
while Felix is kneeling and sucking Changbin's cock, Changbin undresses Felix's Pants and brief and started fingering Felix's hole.
Felix:uhmmm... UHMMM!!! shooked*.
Changbin already put three fingers at Felix's hole and Changbin started moving it already.
Changbin:I wanna fuck you felix and I want to be aggressive too, are you fine with that?
Felix responded with nod, as soon as Changbin saw the nod, Changbin picked up Felix and slammed him in the bed
Felix:!!!
Changbin is kissing Felix's neck while teasing his hole with his thick dick
Felix moans*
Changbin:I'm going in
Felix:Uhhhhhh, you can start moving now struggling*.
With that, Changbin started moving so fast
Felix: arghhhh it's so big FUCK
Changbin playing with Felix's nipples
Felix in mind:I can feel his balls bouncing in my ass.
After a few minutes* Changbin picked up Felix again and put him in his lap and start fucking him again
Felix:ughhhh fuck, shit I can barely even breathe ughh, because of how big it is, UGHHHH.
(Changbin started to go faster and deeper than earlier)
Felix:UGGHH SHIT ughh, shit you're too fast Changbin hyung, Fuck Struggling to build up words*.
Felix didn't expect that Changbin can go even more faster because of how buff he is, that's why he's so shocked.
(Both moaning)
Changbin:do you want me to go even faster babe? (Didn't even wait for Felix's response he just got much more faster.
Felix:NO UGHH FUCK, Daddy can you slow down please.
Changbin:oh, you saying that makes me wanna go even faster. (Faster again)
Felix:UGHH FUCK FUCK IT'S SO BIG
(After a while)
Changbin:ugh fuck, I'm close babe
Felix:shit me too. (Felix cums) Ahhh
Changbin:ugh I'm gonna cum. (Changbin pulled out his cock out of Felix's hole and starts releasing cum)
Felix:oh fuck that was a lot of cum Changbin hyung Eating noises* It's delicious too.

Changbin:oh fuck my balls hurts so bad
Felix: don't worry I'll suck it for you and I guarantee you that it won't hurt after I suck it. (Starts sucking Changbin's balls)
Changbin:ughh, you're a very good sucker Felix you know that right?
Felix response with a nod.
Felix sucking Changbin's balls like there is no tomorrow. Changbin feeling the pressure and pain makes him moan even louder.
Changbin:uhhhh that felt so good.
(After five minutes)
Felix: ok I'm done now, does it still hurt?
Changbin: it doesn't hurt anymore, thanks Felix
Felix: you're welcome 😁😁

Changbin:Come on now let's go clean up
Felix: ya I can't
Changbin:why not?
Felix did a "my ass hurts" gesture*
Changbin:oh right, I'll pick you up then. laughs*