Again, My Name is Raku

Raku stared at the pixelated image of himself drawn on the sign. He looked past the sign and saw a cottage.

He turns his head and sees the other cottages, each with a sign that had a pixelated drawing of the owner.

Raku's cottage was located at the farthest point to the left, in between Teruteru and Gundham's cottages.

Raku held the doorknob, twisting it and pushed the door, revealing the inside of his cottage.

The cottage came with a bed, a monitor, and a bathroom. He also spotted a camera at the top left corner of the room.

So even in our private quarters?

There were some other things in the room as well. There was a wooden table in the middle of the room, as well as four cushions for sitting.

Beside the window was a scroll with the kanji for Nanashi written vertically with ink.

And lastly a tall bookshelf filled to the brim with books.

"It's almost the same as my room back home." Raku picked a book from the shelf, the book was titled 'No Longer Human' written by Osamu Dazai.

"Hmm... " he placed the book back and took another one. "Sherlock Holmes... how do they know so much about my preferences?"

No matter how he looked at it, it was just too precise. To know so much about someone, it was as if they were being observed even before they entered Hope's Peak.

He sighed before placing the book back and went outside the cottage. He headed for the pool.

Raku stopped for a moment and took out his e-Handbook. He turned to his profile.

Raku Nanashi
Reserve Course

His eyes narrowed, he clicked his tongue again and hid the e-Handbook.

How did they find out so much about me? Do they also have this much information on the others? If so, what for? And why are we being kept on this island just to get along?

In Raku's frustration he failed to see where he was going and crashed into a wall.

"Damn it.." It was then that he realized that the wall he bumped into was actually a very large muscular person.

He wore a white tank tank top under a black blazer, with an iron chain wrapped around his neck. He wore black pants and geta sandals.

It was very clear just from his appearance alone that he was very athletic.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going." Raku bowed apologetically. "We haven't met before have we?"

"No... we have not. My name... IS NEKOMARU NIDAI!!! THE ULTIMATE TEAM MANAGER!!! NOW IT'S YOUR TURN TO TELL ME YOUR NAME!" Nekomaru shouted from the top of his lungs, so loud that Raku had to cover his ears.

Man, he IS loud. My ears are ringing and what's with the old man speak?

Raku extended out his hand."My name is Raku Nanashi. Reserve Course."

Nekomaru took a deep breath. Raku realized what he intended to do and covered his ears again.

"YOUR VOICE IS TOO SOFT! DO IT AGAIN! SHOW ME THE EXTENT OF YOUR FIGHTING SPIRIT!!"

"I'd rather not."

"WHAT'S THE MATTER? IF YOU HAVE FIGHTING SPIRIT THEN SHOW! SHOW IT WITH VIGOR! SHOUT SO THE WORLD CAN HEAR YOUR NAME!"

"Seriously. I'd really rather not."

Raku and Nekomaru stood still staring at each other. Nekomaru crossed his arms and sighed.