Part 2

Gabriella's POV -
It's been a few days since my mum left on her business trip. Josh and Nick are hardly around as they are always at training or out with their girlfriends. I've spent my last few days studying. I was sitting at my desk when my phone buzzes off. I pick it up and read the message
Unknown - heard your coming to the game this weekend.
Huh?
Gabriella - who is this?
Unknown - left that much of an impression on you that you don't even remember me.. damn😕
Gabriella - nobody leaves any impression on me, jackass
Unknown - it's Jack
Gabriella - oh.. hi.
Jack Ginnivan - so you coming or what?
Gabriella - you make it sound like I have a choice
Jack Ginnivan - see you then princess
Ugh. I roll my eyes. "Joshhh."I call out. There's no point even trying to call for Nick. Whenever he isn't at training, he's on FaceTime with his girlfriend. All I ever hear is their "i love you's", and "you're so cute."over the phone while they argue over who is hanging up first. Josh slings himself around the corner and pops his head out. "Yes?"he replies looking down at my books in front of me. "since when I am coming to the game tomorrow? and why?", he smiles. "Since I talked to the boys and nobody can drop us home after the game."Josh replies. "Get your own licence then.", "I would but I'm so busy with football and I don't feel like driving Nick and his girlfriend around."I laugh, "so I have to instead?"I ask raising my eyebrow. "Correct."I groan and put my books away in a pile. "What time is this game?"I ask. "1.15 in the afternoon. Need to be at the mcg by 11.30."I nod and shoo him out my room.

It was around 10 am and I was running on a tight schedule. Since the boys requested a huge breakfast I haven't had time to get ready. I quickly grab some blue ripped jeans and my favourite jumper. I hop in the shower and wash my hair. Once I'm finished, i get dressed and curl my hair quickly. I put some perfume on and grab my phone and car keys before rushing downstairs. "Hurry up."Nick groans sculling down some water. I grab a bottle from the fridge and we head off.

"Alright, we're here."I say turning off the car. "I got you an exclusive membership card which gets you into the mcg change rooms and in a room where you can overwatch the game."Nick says handing me a lanyard. I put it around my neck. "Thanks."I lock the car and we head inside. Nick and Josh get cheers and fist bumps the whole way in. I stand back behind them shyly. "You can wait here while we go get dressed in our warm up clothes."Josh says finding me a spot to sit. I sit down and start reading my book that I brought with me.  "hi gabs."Jamie Elliott says putting his arm around me. He is with another blonde headed boy. His hair is long. "hi. I'm Darcy Moore."I smile, "Gabriella, Nick and Josh's sister." "How is it being related to them?"Darcy asks me. "They smell. They make me drive them around everywhere and they are bossy."Darcy and Jamie both laugh. "Come with us. We'll take you to the rest of the boys."Jamie says. I stand up and grab my book following alongside them. Soon we reach what I'm guessing is the warm up rooms. Jamie introduces me to Mason Cox, Isaac Quaynor, Darcy Cameron, Daniel Mcstay, Taylor Adams, Jack Crisp, Jordan De Goey, Bobby Hill, Will-Hoskin Elliott, Jeremy Howe, Ash Johnson, Oleg Markov, Brayden Maynard, Beau Mcceary and Nathan Murphy. Taylor Adams and Jordan both smirk when they look at me. I gulp back my breath. They all start warming up and Jack soon comes in. He doesn't notice me at first so he begins warming up with them.

"you must be the lucky Gabriella."says a brown headed boy. He's kinda cute. "Yes, that would be me."I say with a smile. "Patrick. Lipinski."He reaches out his hand and I shake it. Once I go to pull away his fingers linger along my forearm. My skin shivers at his touch and goosebumps immediately appear. "Cold?"Patrick asks turning his attention to my goosebumps. He has a little smirk on his face as he turns his attention back towards me. "Oh, nah. I'm good."Gabriella says putting her hands around herself covering her body up.

Jack's POV-
"Gabi's here."Nick says to me. "Where?"I ask him scanning the room. My eyes land on her talking to Patrick. I roll my eyes. "Nevermind."I say before he can answer. "I'll be back in a minute."Jack says grabbing his jumper and heading towards Gabriella. Nick shrugs his shoulders and returns his attention towards the ball coming towards him. She's laughing. Fuck. What could he possibly be saying that is so funny?! Once I reach them I hop in between them so there isn't any room for them to be close to each other. "hi gabs."I say, she finishes whatever she was saying to him and turns her head towards me. "hi. Jack."she says. "I'll see you after the game for the drinks."Patrick says looking back and forth between Gabi and I. What drinks is he talking about? She smiles and nods. "I'd like that."she says. I roll my eyes again. He walks off, "what was that?"I ask, trying not to sound jealous. "He's cute."she says, I swallow back my words. "Why? Are you jealous?"she says teasing me. I shake my head. "Never."she winks at me. "You look cold."I add on. "Well I'm not.", "there you go back to your normal, stubborn self."Jack says with a sigh. "acting like you know me so well."she says. "how'd you get my number anyway?"Gabriella asks. "Asked around. Missed your annoying ass."Jack says. "Can't say the same about you."she replies looking over at Patrick. I hand her my scarf and she wraps it around her neck. "you're welcome by the way."I say looking her up and down. "I'm only being your personal coat hanger. nothing to be happy about."Gabi says. "that's not what all my fan girls say."a dirty look appears along her face. "so are we going to talk about what happened the other day or are we just deciding to ignore it? because quite frankly I'm having a hard time doing so."I say stepping forward erasing away space between us. "nothing happened. we had a chat and it was nice. that's it."Gabi says cutting it short. "so why did you feel the need to run off then?"I ask. "can't talk. got to go."she says walking off. i shake my head and return to the boys.