Missionary man

They had ran through the forest, again. Finding Becca's friends. Cassie and Becca apologising profusely to each other. Izzy shut it down, before Samara could.

All four sat down and Samara placed the book in front of them. "Okay. Is there anything that we can do?" Samara asked book. Straight away it opened to the power spell.

"Magicae Maxima." Becca quoted. "No, no, no, Samara isn't like the Sandersons." Maybe book thought that she was due to her heritage.

"Im not wanting to be all powerful book, help me stop them." She begged, but instead it just rattled at her. She decided to read the warning.

"Oh the book is alive, by the way." Izzy clarified to Cassie.

"Beware the power spell for it is most dangerous. Power is meant to be shared. To claim it all, a price must be paid. What is valued most dearly, thou shall have to trade." She read out to the girls, suddenly book slammed shut.

"What does she value most?" Cassie asked.

"Her sisters." She answered immediately. This helped Becca realise a plan to finally kill them. But before she could say it they were attacked by the three sisters.

Samara jumped up and threw her hands out to protect the group, she felt Becca also help with the force field.

"Sisters, observe. They have a new parole trick." Winifred said laughing. "Shall we have a little fun?"

They started attacking the shield, samara wasn't sure how long she could rely on Beccas powers. Especially when she saw the shield turn from green to yellow. Slowly it started tearing where the witches hit it repeatedly.

"Becca grab Samaras hand." Izzy shouted, also grabbing Beccas. Now Samara had a coven enforcing her shield. Giving it more strength then before.

"Even with yours sisters just as powerful as you are, you still can't win against us and Samara." Becca yelled out.

"You couldn't even finish the Power spell. And now it's too late." Samara said smiling at them. "We have your book."

"I do not need a book." Winnie said causing book to become slightly sad. "Sisters, come, we will completer the spell without Book. And once we do, your inconsequential powers will not protect you, your family or your new little friends. Or all of Salem from our wrath." Winnie threatened Samara.

They flew away letting the girls release they shield letting them rest. "Are you okay?" Samara asked bending down to their level.

"I think so." Becca answered.

"Good. Because Salem won't be." Samara said to them.

"I think I know how to stop them." Becca told her group, remembering her plan from before.