Walking on broken glass

She grabbed her jeans and white top but quickly grabbed Allison's denim jacket, just incase she got cold. They escaped the party without anyone noticing her absence.
"Legend has it the bones of 100 children are buried within these walls." She said, trying to scare the siblings. It worked when Dani replied with a great.

Walking into the house was scarier then the three expected, even Max. They walked in being attacked by thousands of cobwebs and spiders. "I can't see a thing." Dany said, holding her lantern that was obviously of no use.

"Well, there should be a light switch somewhere." Samara said feeling the walls for it, turning up empty.

"Found a lighter." Max said turning to Samara with a smirk. She smiled back using it to help her find the switch, which worked. Mad let out a gasp in shock.

"Here's the original cauldron." She said "and upstairs is where they slept." She continued further, stating all her facts to the siblings. Then she came across the legendary spell book. "This is the spell book of Winifred Sanderson. It was given to her by the devil himself. This book is bound in human skin, and contains the recipes for her most powerful and evil spells." She recited, feeling maxs breath on her neck.

"I get the picture." Dani said to them. Causing her to lightly laugh at the girl.

"What's that?" Max said walking towards a candle.

"It's the black flame candle." She said whispering to him. She noticed Dani become scared so gave her a little pat on the shoulder.

"Black flame candle, made from the fat of a hanged man." Max told the girls. "Legend says that, on a full moon, it will raise the spirits of the dead when lit by a virgin on Halloween night." Max continued "so let's light the sucker and meet the old broads. Wanna do the honours."

"No, thanks." She wasn't about to risk bringing the sisters back from the dead just for a joke. A cat jumped on Max as he opened the lighter.

"Stupid cat!" Max yelled from the floor.

"Okay, max you've had your fun. It's time to go. Come on, Samara." Dani said hugging her tighter.

"Max she's right let's go." Samara said noticing him not leaving.

"Oh, come on. It's just a bunch of hocus-pocus." Max said from his spot next to the candle.

"Max, I'm not kidding this time. It's time to go." Dani yelled back at him. But he didn't listen setting the candle on fire. But quickly the orange flame turned black before their very eyes.

All the other lights blew out instantly. Causing the girls to scream in fright. Soon after the wind started picking up causing Samaras hair to go everywhere. But what was worse was the floor boards started rattling and emitting bright green light. But then it stopped. Letting them all release a breath of relief.

"What happened?" Max said, his hair going across his fearful face.

"A virgin lit the candle." Dani replied putting her hat on. Her quick witted answer cause Samara to smile. But it soon shrunk as she watched all the candles re-light themselves.

A loud obnoxious laugh arose following. The witches were back.