Chapter 21

Blake and I walked into the Kitchen to get popcorn and other snacks.

"We kissed" I say once we enter the kitchen.

"Finally" Blake chuckled "What happened at the dance though?" So I told him the whole story and he smiled.

"That's great man! It took you too long enough" Blake said patting me on the back. We grab the snacks and walked into the room just as the girls started to giggle.

"We have popcorn, chips, chocolate and soda" I tossed Scarlett the potato chips and chocolate bar.

"Give me the popcorn and chocolate" Kennedy said. Blake handed her them and she broke off a pieces of the chocolate bar and ate a pieces of popcorn with it, I look over at Scar and she was doing the same thing only with a potato chip instead of popcorn.

"That's weird" I said sitting down next to Scar.

"No try it" She made me one just as she took a bite of hers, so I leaned in and kissed her.

"Oh that does taste good" I smirked and grabbed the one out of her hand. She blushed and looked away, "So what movie?"

"I think we should watch Enchanted" Kennedy stated as adjusted to cuddle with Blake.

"Or Hairspray, the one with Zac Effron though" Scar said smiling.

"What about Iron Man" Blake said. Scarlett was already up grabbing Enchanted and Hairspray, "We can watch them all" she smiled and set everything up. We started off with Enchanted, and by Iron Man Scarlett and Kennedy were both asleep.

"I think they don't like Iron Man" Blake chuckled as the movie ended.

"Strange too cause Scarlett is a little bit of a comic book nerd" I chuckled as I picked her up. She curled closer to me and I brought her upstairs, "Night" I whispered to Blake.

"Good Night" he whisper back. I walked into the room and could barely see anything, I stub my toe. Then when I got closer I tripped but luckily I was close enough to the bed that I was able to fall into it but I ended up half on the bed half off.

"Your heavy" Scarlett mumbled and pushed me off, she curled up in the middle of the bed. I chuckled and laid down in the same area she left me. I turned on my side, I was facing Scarlett and she looked so peaceful. I brushed a stray hair out of her face and whispered "You're Beautiful." She then snuggled closer and put her head on my bicep, I smiled at such a simple gesture. I closed my eyes and quickly fell asleep.

Scarlett's POV

I woke up with Daimeon's arm draped across my stomach. I picked up my head to check the time, it read 7:30. Yeah, hell no, I thought and turned around so my back was to Daimeon, he grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. I smiled and slowly fell back asleep. When I woke up for the second time, I looked at the clock and it read 11:30 but when I turned around Daimeon was not in the bed. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes and yawned. I made my way downstairs when it hit me, the wonderful smell of bacon. I walked into the kitchen to see Daimeon cooking.

"Morning Sunshine" he smiled.

"I smell bacon" I smiled sitting down at the island.

"I thought I would surprise you, since you had such a crazy day yesterday" He was now facing me now and I noticed what he was wear. He was in a black t-shirt and blue and white tight boxers, I couldn't help but notice how great he looked in those boxers, if you catch my drift.

"Hey pretty lady my eyes are up here" he smirked. I blushed and stared at my hands, oh god her caught me staring, I looked him in the eyes and he had the cocky stare to match his cocky smirk. He turned back around to finish cooking and his butt was perfect and I caught myself staring again.

"Again, thanks for everything yesterday" I looked back down at my hands.

"Hey" I looked up to noticed he had walked around the island and was standing next to me, "Don't worry about it." He gave me a soft and quick kiss, he put down a plate in front of me that had bacon and chocolate chip waffles.

"Oh YUM!" I dug in, "Where's D and Blake" I mumbled with a mouth full of food.

"He took her out to breakfast" He smiled taking a bite of a strip of bacon.

"I've never had anyone cook for me, I like it" I stuffed my face more. We ate in silence, occasionally stealing glances at each other.

"So, are you free tonight?" Daimeon asked as we were cleaning our dishes.

"Maybe" I smirk and look up at him.

"Oh, well I just so happen to have two movie tickets for 7 tonight. I guess I'll just have to take Kennedy" He smiles without looking at me. I playfully splash water at him, his mouth breaks into a smile and splashes me back.

"Oh this means war!" I splash even more water so the bottom half of his shirt is soaking wet, I smile triumphantly, he grabs the hose from the sink and sprays me. I let out a light scream and run around to behind the counter. I have to think of a plan, I close my eyes to concentrate more but its quiet, too quiet.  I peer around the counter, hes not in the kitchen anymore. So I grab a big bowl from the cabinet and fill it up with water. I walk out of the kitchen, to the front room, nope he's not here. I walk into the movie room and don't see him. I hear footsteps outside, I smile cause he's about to get soaked. The door opens and i throw the water.

"What the hell?" Oh no, that's not Daimeons voice which is quickly followed by a high pitched scream.

"Scarlett" Blake said in a very stern voice. I slowly walk out to see Blake standing there with his arms crossed "How old are we?" Just as he asked that Daimeon walked downstairs with a pissed D following behind him.

"Ummm 18" I said looking down.

"He threw a bucket of water on me" D said with her hands on her hips. Daimeon stood next to me "Why is that when the two of you are left alone, you make a mess" Blake said. We both shrugged, "Okay go upstairs and get changed we have to go shopping." We nodded and walked upstairs, "Where were you hiding?" I asked Daimeon.

"At the top of the stairs, what about you?"

"The movie room" we both smiled when we entered the room he headed straight for the bathroom and I walked into the closet.

"I wonder why we need to go shopping?" I yelled.

Sorry this took so long but enjoy!