three

after you all had scrubbed yourselves clean, marulk invited you all to eat left overs. reg and riko both accepted and sat down, but you passed, deciding it would be better to let the children speak amongst themselves. you werent all that hungry anyways. 

ozen said for you to stay within the seeker camp, so you thought you would explore on your own 

the hallways were nice and empty. it was breezy and a little chilly, but you still wanted to explore. maybe you might find out somethings about ozen or the camp!!

you came across a large stairway and decided to start climbing. marulk didn't show you what was up here.

lost in your thoughts, you didn't realize how long you had been walking before you reached the top.

"oh? whats this?" you heard from behind.

you jumped from shock and fell on the floor. it kind of hurt. you looked up to see..

"ozen!" you gasped.

"eeh uuh eer i mean ms. immovable!! haha sorry uh-"

" ms.immovable? in all my years i have yet to hear that one." she laughed. that, coupled with the fact that you were sitting on the floor made you feel a bit embarrassed.

"now, now, how did you make your way up here? do you even know where you are?" she continued.

"iim sorry!!! i didn't mean to trespass. i was only curious. i-"

"curious hm..? about what exactly? does something about this long, dark stairwell really pique your interest?" she grinned. it was scary.

"i was curious about you!!!!" you blurted out. you had spoken before thinking. instinctively, you slapped a hand over your mouth.

your reaction only seemed to excite the woman's further questioning. you weren't sure if you were going to make it out of this stairway alive. not that it would bother you though.

"curious about me, hm? you had the opportunity to inquire of marulk but instead frolick around the seeker camp, away your friends? why is that?" she said, grabbing your hand and standing you up.

the sudden motion, coupled with the touch of a woman left you speechless for a moment.

"i- uh- i-" you started.

"it felt intrusive- you had sent marulk to talk with fellow children, rright. so i figured maybe i should let them all talk and then i could explore and look around on my own- im really sor-"

"i see." was all that ozen replied with.

she thought for a bit before opening the door, keeping it open until you stepped inside.

"this is my private chamber. i was making the walk up to set the table while my dinner was cooking, but i hadnt expected to see you here." she told you.

she started to set a table on the far end of the room. your eyes darted around as you tried to soak in the atmosphere.

"don't move. i will return shortly." was the last thing you heard before the door was shut again.

now that you were alone, you felt a surge of relief wash over you. as well as a surge of pain from your hand?

oh right. it was where ozen helped you up. her grip was stronger than you had mentally clocked.

not taking the directions literally, you walked over to the table. it was set for two. two.

surely ozen would dine alone, right?? certainly she wouldn't dine with an intruder!!! not with you. no way absolutely not!!!

nervously you shifted over to an armor stand. it was decorated with [no fucking way] armor and a cool ass hat!!!

you reached out to feel what it was made of, when the door swung open. ozen stepped in with her dinner, setting it down on the table before closing the door once more.

realizing you hadn't put your hand down, you quickly let it rest, fixing your gaze on the ground. you heard footsteps as the woman approached you.

"i suppose if you are curious, i could sate that hunger." she replied. that's when you felt a hand creep under your chin, jerking your head up to eye level.

you stared into the void that was her eyes. they stared back into yours. you felt your cheeks heating up as you saw her grin widen.

"come dine with me, if you dare."