Escape

(Charlie pov)

I was wrestling against the wire monster who had so far done minimal damage, only a light scrape to the chest. I was trying my best to hold out hoping that this thing would turn off once the button was pressed. My suspicions were correct. The monster fell to the floor allowing me to escape it's clutches. I used some fabric I found in the cabin to tie up my wounds when I saw Ranboo. They were off in the distance by a door frame. That must be the exit. I was about to run after him when I saw two arms snake around him and take him into a shadowy room with a scream.

I ran after him but the door was locked behind him. I kicked the door over and over as I heard the screams of the person I care for most.

I eventually broke the door but I was too late.

"The viewers have chosen for you to. . .DIE"

Ranboo jolted from his crying state and looked terrified as an iron maiden head clasped around him. Blood gushed out of the bottom as I screamed.

I grabbed the knife in my pocket and stabbed Hetch. He froze and slowly turned sround gagging and shaking. He tried to speak but no words came out of his mouth. He fell to the floor. Cold and dead.

I ran over too Ranboo fearing it may be too late. My hands shook as I opened the box around their head. They fell limp. Their skull was fine but the rest of them had been pierced all over the face causing lots of blood loss. They stood a fighting chance at life. I unchained them and leaned them on my shoulders as I ran for the army surplus(army supply store). There had too be something in there too help Ranboo.

I grabbed a shirt from one of the mannequins and started using it to clean away the blood before bandaging his head. He was covered in wounds though and so I had too use up most of the supply. I also bandaged his stomach which had been slashed open and his legs which had been stabbed. He was in no fit state to walk let alone run. I was going to have to carry them out.

I grabbed food, weapons like an axe and knifes, water, anything that was useful stuffing it inside a duffle bag.

"Alright Ranboo hold on for this, it's time to escape"