Sneaky-T.Jefferson

Lafayette is your older brother. Even though you two are half siblings (same mom). he'd do everything to protect you. It got worse when you both moved to America since he had to take care of you all of the time.

As Lafayette's younger sister, you had an extra three "bodyguards". Yes, they helped a lot. But, at sometimes they were over protective, and that's an understatement.

Laf was good friends with Thomas Jefferson. However, he didn't want you to be around him. Laf always said that Thomas' beliefs couldn't be projected onto you at a young age, but you were only a year younger than Laf. He "protected" you from Thomas. You could only see him if he was hanging out with Laf.

You may ask,"Why is it such a bad thing to be away from Thomas ?"

You were in love with him. From the way his curls bounced when he walked in a room to the way a smirk played on his face when he made you blush, everything about him was perfect. If the sound of his southern accent reached your ears, your heart would beat so much faster than before.

This was a difficult situation until you came up with a plan. A plan to go meet up with Thomas. All you needed was a loyal friend, a burner phone, and a prepared mind.

Your Pov-

The night rolled in smoothly. I quickly paused my show, then ran out my door to say good night to Laf. He always went to bed right after his random tv shows went off. I had made it just on time. Laf was standing up and stretching, a sleepy look playing at his face. I fake yawned and slowed my walk a little.

"Good Night, Laf!" I gave him a gentle hug.

"Night, mon petite soeur, (my little sister)" he tiredly returned the hug.

I turned and walked slowly up the stairs just in case he was listening to my footsteps. Once I reached my room, I closed the door and began looking for something cute yet cozy to wear. I didn't want Thomas thinking I was trying to hard. I ended up putting on a pair of sweatpants, a croptop, and a cropped zip up hoodie. After, I quickly spritzed my perfume all over me. My mind was ready to go.

I waited a few minutes for Laf to go into his room then I grabbed my purse, and slid my window open. I quickly and quietly slipped through, then closed it so I could get back in. The height began to intimidate me. I had to remind myself that I was going to see my crush, and I worked so hard for this moment. Once I made to the ground, I took out my burner phone to text Maria.

                                          Ria 🤍

                                         Me: Hey, boo! I just made it out
                                         of the window. Omw!!     

Ria: Ok!   

After seeing her reply, I quietly stepped out of my yard. There were so many leaves. I thought the world just wanted my plan to fail. When my feet hit the sidewalk, I began running to Maria's house. You may be wondering why I ran. Sometimes Laf's friends like to be out late when they're coming back from parties, or doing whatever weird stuff they do. I never know when I'm gonna run into them.

Maria was waiting for me on her front porch. She was going to hack into the cameras at my house, so Laf couldn't go back and see that I snuck out. She was a pro at it for obvious reasons ;).

"Hey!"I handed her a paper with the info on it as I approached her.

"Heyy!"she smirked, "I never thought Ms. Goodie Two Shoes would sneak out to see Jefferson."

"Whatever,"I playfully rolled my eyes then remembered I had to hurry, "Thanks!"

"Good luck, love!" she whisper-shouted as I turned and began running yet again.