Chapter : 34 ALLIANCE

White Fang Throne Room

WF grunt: mam someone is here to see you.

Jaune walks in

Sienna: what is a human doing here

Ghira: I'm with him.

Sienna: ghira what's the meaning of this.

Ghira: this young man is here to warn you of something.

Sienna: speak

Jaune: my sources have warned me of a upcoming coup from one of your subordinates.

Sienna: that is a serious accusation do you support his claim Ghira?

Ghira: I trust this man with my life.

Sienna: please continue.

Jaune: we received word that adam Taurus will seek an audience with you soon. And he will assassinate you and blame the humans for an unwarranted attack, then claimed leadership of the Fang.

Sienna was shocked that one of her devout followers will kill her

The information came from Emerald and confirmed by Ilia

Sienna: are you sure about this? What do you have to gain from this gesture.

Jaune: we wish to support Kuo Kuana and Menagerie to become its own kingdom, to establish good relations between human and Faunus.

Sienna genuinely surprised that a human would go to such lengths

Sienna: why are you doing this? What is you motive?

Jaune: you may find it hard to believe but I am part Faunus.

Sienna's eyes widen

My family used to support the white fang only during it's peaceful times.

Ghira looked at the man

Ghira: who is your family, young man I don't remember a family named Fett supporting us before.

Jaune: I was disowned by my actual family, trying to live up to it's expectations.

I used to be part of the Arc family.

Ghira: oh the Arc's I remember them, their one of the few families who helped the fangs formation.

I am sorry about your disownment.

Ghira: I will speak to galan about that later. But it seems he is truly helping you sienna you should listen to him.

Sienna trying to process the information

Sienna: so what do you propose I do? I can't leave the fang.

Jaune: I plan on catching the criminal if that proves to be impossible I'm afraid that I may have to kill him.

Sienna: that would be the best solution the way I see it.

Jaune: me and my elite squad will help stamp down this coup, and I hope we could go into peace agreements afterward.

Sienna: are you part of Atlas? The way your dressed appears similar to them.

Jaune: I'd rather be dead than be associated with those racist elitists.

Sienna: I'm beginning to like this boy.

So what Kingdom do you hail from?

Jaune hands her over a scroll to keep the other grunts from seeing or hearing the information

Sienna just looks at the boy incredolously

Jaune: I am Jaune Fett representative of the Grand Republic and I extend this hand of friendship to all faunus.

Sienna looks at the offered hand

And shakes it

Later that night

Adam Taurus enters the throne room along with Corsac and Fennec

Adam: high leader.

Sienna: Taurus you seem to be missing an arm.

Taurus growls

Then another man entered the room

It was Hazel Reinhart.

Sienna: what is the meaning of this Adam you bought a human here?

Adam: he is one of our collaborators

Sienna: the same group who helped you attack vale?

Adam looks at sienna in surprise

Sienna: do you seriously believe that I am obliviously to your schemes.

Adam: you don't act enough for the sake of the faunus!

Sienna: like what you did will only make people hate us all the more.

Adam draws his blade until a blaster bolt flew past his face and cracked his mask

Out from the shadows a smoking DC-17 can be seen

Adam: YOU!?

Jaune: Adam Taurus, for the crimes you committed and the lives you and you cohorts have taken. For the thousands of brave men who gave their lives in defence of the innocent.

You are under arrest. Dead or alive your coming with us.

Corsac: US!?

Then a DC-17 pressed on the back of his head it was, Tech.

And Echo apprehended Fennec

Reinhart silently slipped past the other White Fang Guards

Hunter and Wrecker allowed him to escape

In order to get the other followers and Salem together

Adam: damn you!!!

He yelled as he lunged at jaune,

until chains wrapped around him

Sienna: you have been a disappointment Adam but this is depressing, you simply devolved into a dog who attacks anything and anyone.

Adam: I will stop at nothing to bring humanity down for all the suffering they put faunus through.

Jaune approached

Jaune: you are just hell bent on keeping things the same to satisfy your hatred.

Adam: I will kill everything you have ever loved! I will make you suffer a long agonizing death!!!!

Jaune: I see, then by executive order 141 I am forced to take action.

Do all republic soldier present, the criminal has openly declared hostile intent not only to a republic authority, but given death threats to innocent people?

The Bad batch nodded.

They haven't seen that look on Jaune's face ever since the war.

Jaune: by executive order 141 and as a representative of the Republic, I Supreme Commander Jaune Fett, I declare you irredeemable.

Jaune then shoots Adam in the head then orders the rest of the bad batch to open fire on the corpse

And so Ends the Terrorist group the Red Fang

And the beginning of peace talks with the white fang.

And the formation of the Kingdom of Menagerie

Chapter End