Confused.

Oli's POV

"This is all your fault!" Christofer Drew yells slams me against the wall of the hospital lobby. He's done this twice before, and I was expecting it this time. I don't retaliate, I let him slam me, hoping it'll knock me out, or at least give me a concussion. I woke up two days ago on our bus and everyone was telling me that Hannah got hit by a car at the venue. They also said that, if the car hadn't hit her, our bus might have.

"Dude, calm down," Andy Biersack says, pulling the kid off me. "I'm pissed as hell at him too but there's no need for anyone else to get hurt, okay?"

"If it's anyone's fault it's mine," Vic Fuentes speaks up from the corner. He's sitting in a chair looking completely at a loss for words. "I shouldn't have talked to Kevin Lyman about Bring Me the Horizon taking Abandon All Ships' place. If I hadn't, none of this would have happened."

"Damn straight," Christofer grumbles.

"If I didn't know any better I'd think you had feelings for her or something," I spit. Christofer closes his eyes and sighs, his fists clenching and unclenching as he considers if it's worth it to punch my face in or not.

"Wow, nothing gets past you," Kylie, Hannah's guitarist, says with a snarl. Her twin sister, Starr I think is her name, smacks her on the back of the head.

"Stop," she says in an attempt to calm her more tempermental sister.

"I'm with Christofer," Kellin Quinn pipes up. "Hannah and I may not get along all that well, but I'm pissed as hell right now, man."

"Why is everyone assuming this is my fault?" I ask. Everyone freezes and turns to look at me. I hold up my hands in surrender and lean against the wall. "Right, sorry, my bad. Didn't realize being in love with someone could screw everything up."

"You don't love her!" Christofer yells, pulling at his hair. "That's the whole fucking point! You think you love her, but you don't!"

"Who are you to tell me if I love someone or not? Huh?" I walk over to him and get in his face, grabbing him by the collar of his white t-shirt. "You don't know the amount of pain and torture I've gone through without her. Without her in my life, I was empty and I felt like I couldn't breathe. My chest was hollow and empty. Don't you dare tell me that I don't love her."

"Guys, stop," Chris from Motionless in White says as he emerges from an elevator. How many friends does Avery have? What is this?

"How is she?" I ask, a little peeved that Chris was allowed up there and I wasn't. The two Andys are in his face in a flash, waiting to hear every word. I let go of Christofer and he smoothes out his shirt, giving me a stare that I'm sure was supposed to be menacing but he just looks stupid.

"She's stable now but still unconscious," Chris says. "She wasn't hurt too bad, but she's got a concussion and there was some blood loss, so she's going to be weak for a while, and she has a broken wrist so she can't play the guitar. They said it's best if she doesn't continue the tour."

"Well, you got what you wanted," Christofer Drew is suddenly in my face again. "Now you and your stupid band don't have to leave!"

"Guys, stop," Chris says, his voice even and calm. That's even scarier than someone yelling, because we know he's serious, not just mad. "Fighting isn't going to help Hannah. She needs us all to be strong for her, okay?"

"I need some air," I sigh. I brush past Christofer, being sure to bump him with my shoulder as I go, and walk out into the hospital parking lot. We're somewhere in Texas now and it's hot as hell outside.

"Hey," Matt says, appearing beside me.

"Hey," I say, kicking a random chunk of loose sidewalk with my feet.

"Don't let Christofer get to you," he says. "The kid just has some shit he needs to deal with."

"I'm just confused," I sigh. "I love her, I do, but I know she doesn't love me. She has feelings for me, maybe, but she's never been one to really have a stable relationship. I'm ready to possibly spend the rest of my life with her, but she can't even stand being friends with me."

"Well, getting drunk and calling her a heartless bitch didn't exactly turn the odds in your favor, mate."

"Thanks," I sigh, running a hand up and down my face.

"She'll come around," Matt says. "Everything will eventually work itself out, you've just got to give it time."

"You sure?" I ask.

"Nope," Matt smiles and turns to face me. "But it's always better to hope than to lose faith completely."

Matt pats my shoulder and then walks back inside, leaving me by myself. He's right - it is better to hope than to just give up. Hopefully I can stay strong for Hannah. Hopefully I can stay strong for the both of us.

I'm sorry this is short, but the one yesterday was short so i figured two short chapters right after each other would equal one okay-ish one, right?? no....? sorry :'(