Get Off Of My Bus.

I put the last of my suitcases under my bunk on our brand new tour bus and plop down on my bunk, staring at the paneling above me. For the next few months my band, 'Till Death Do We Part, and I will be touring the Vans Warped Tour with some of our favorite bands like Falling in Reverse, Never Shout Never, Abandon All Ships, Asking Alexandria, you get the picture. I sigh contently and smile to myself. Never in a million years would I have thought that after only a year of our first album being released would my band be touring with some of the greatest bands in the world. It's such a weird feeling, you know? It's like I know this is real but it hasn't fully sunken in yet.

"Hannah, where'd you go?" My drummer, Andy Parsons, asks.

"In my bunk," I call. I listen to his footsteps approach the back of the bus. He passes through the beaded curtain (my idea - genius, right?) and comes to a stop beside my bunk.

"You already picked which bunk you wanted? Really?" He laughs. I smile and nod.

"Of course," I laugh. "I'm the front woman, I deserve first pick."

"Of course you do," Andy laughs and throws his suitcase down on the floor. "Well, I call the one on top of yours."

"Andy, you're afraid of heights," I roll my eyes.

"So?" He laughs, climbing up to the top bunk. "We're inside a bus. It's like, what, not even six feet to the ground. I'll be fine." He starts moving around in his bunk and the wood creaks.

"Andy I'm gonna die!" I push my feet and hands up against the wood to keep the bunk from crushing me. "You're too fat! Get down from there!"

"The bunk isn't going to fall, you know," A silky smooth voice says from the archway. I look over to see a lanky, tall and thin kid with brown hair. I'd recognize that sneer, the tattoos, and those green/hazel eyes anywhere.

It's Oliver fucking Sykes.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I spit, sliding out of my bunk and standing up to my full height, trying to look intimidating. Needless to say, I'm 5,4 and he's close to 6'. I hardly reach his shoulders.

Curse my damn shortness.

"I'm touring, with you," He says it as if the answer is obvious. He points out the window to a bus with Bring Me The Horizon on the side. "And we're sharing the same stage. You perform first, and then me."

"You guys weren't on the line up," I mumble lamely.

"Oh, yeah," Oli laughs. "Abandon All Ships dropped out last minute and Vic from Pierce the Veil called in a favor for me last minute. He owes me anyways." Oli shrugs like it's no big deal.

Let me tell you, it is a big deal.

"Dickhead, get off of my bus," I growl, my fists clenching. Oli and I go way back, further back than I'd like to remember.

"Come on, Hannah Banana," He laughs, using his old nickname for me. "Don't be like that."

"You're just mad because I'm the only girl who was immune to you in high school," I cross my arms over my chest. "Get out."

Oli pushes himself off the wall and walks over to me. He cups my cheek with his hand and runs his thumb over my cheekbone, chewing on his bottom lip seductively.

"You'll be mine one day," He says.

"Over my dead body," I spit. He chuckles.

"'Till death do we part," He winks, and then he's gone. The tour bus door closes and I watch him walk over to Asking Alexandria's bus, taking a beer from Danny Worsnop. He throws his arm around Ben Bruce and looks over at my bus. He puts the beer to his lips and winks as our eyes lock through the window. I stick my tongue out at him and march over to the window, pulling down the blinds.

"What was that all about?" Andy asks.

"They have beef," Kylie Sparks, my guitarist and best friend since we were five, says from the couch. "Really, Andy, I can't believe you don't remember."

"He's a guy," Starr McAndrews, my bassist, rolls her eyes. The two of them are sitting on the couch, texting on their phones. "He doesn't remember what he ate for breakfast this morning."

"I had toast," Andy says. "Or, no, wait I had bacon. Yeah...bacon..."

"Andy, you didn't eat breakfast this morning," Starr laughs. "We were on a plane and you were passed out."

"Right," Andy nods. "No bacon."

"Guys, really?" I fold my arms over my chest. "And were you two there the whole time?"

"Yep," Starr says. She turns and peeks through the blinds, staring at Oli who's now joking with Danny and has Ben in a headlock. "Gosh, Hannah, he's so gorgeous. Why can't the two of you just fuck and move on already? I mean, really, it's been, what? Eight years?"

"More than that," Kylie says. "They were friends when I first met Hannah, and we were five. They lived next door to each other. The two of them were close - really close."

"Then what happened?" Andy asks.

"He went off to high school," I sigh, chewing on my bottom lip.

It's true. Oli and I had been best friends. Even though he was two years older than me, he knew more about me than I knew about myself. We were inseparable. And then he went off to high school, became a douche and we stopped hanging out. I was twelve and he was fourteen. I was just a little kid, and he was the next big thing.

I guess you could call what he did to me bullying, but it wasn't really that bad. He never told me to kill myself or anything, and most of it was probably just him showing off for his friends. The summer I turned sixteen was the first time he'd seen me in a year. He was eighteen and with his brother, Tom, when I stepped outside in jean shorts and a cami. My brown hair was dyed blond and I had pink high lights. I figured out how to wear makeup (thank the god I don't believe in) and I was...gifted in the boob department.

Well, just like in the movies, he realized - Damn! She's a girl! And an attractive one at that! Guys wanted me whether they were "scene" or not. I was in love with Escape the Fate and other bands like that, and my closet consisted of band t-shirts and posters. Of course there were the rare occasions, like that day, when I put on some jeans shorts and a cute tank and flaunted just how attractive I was.

If only I had decided to stay inside that day, maybe Oli wouldn't have tried as hard as he did to get in my pants. He bullied me in front of his friends but pretended to love me when they were gone. I never knew whether his feelings were genuine or not - he sent me too many mixed signals.

I guess the next few months should be pretty interesting, don't you think?

Hey guys :3 so I had the idea for this last night at like 4:30 in the morning so I decided I'd upload it ^.^ please vote and comment and fan and tell me what you think. feedback is 13423847239847235652357239408% LOVED. spanks <3