Wait 'til you see half the things that haven't happened yet

A/N: You may have read this if you follow me on Tumblr. I typically don't share smutty one-shots or in this case a two shot, on wattpad, but there is enough "plot" to get away with it, I think. This is entirely inspired by the song: I Can See You by Taylor Swift. Many other Swiftie references are included in the story because I can't help myself! Thank you so much to the wonderful Rafa_elle_h for reading over parts of this to ensure I had the emotion right. Check her amazing stories out of you haven't already!

Smut will be in both chapters but there is a little bit of story too. I hope you enjoy. Part two is finished, I have yet to edit it, but it will be posted soon. It was supposed to be a one shot but my wordy ass just can't shut up.

Kenzi

Kenzi

For weeks, she had stolen glances and tried to engage him in conversation, and when that didn't work, she pointedly ignored him. Her new bodyguard was rather impervious to her usual tricks. He looked at her to ensure she followed, only touching her to help her into or out of the myriad of vehicles she found herself inside. He would sit across from her, crystal eyes locked on the window as she scrolled through her phone and pretended she wasn't watching him. He was tall and well-built, filling out the black suit most delightfully. And those goddamn eyes. She felt she was being pinned in place every time they met hers. She knew his first name, Jake, hadn't asked for his last name as she wanted him to tell her. He hadn't as of yet, much to her dismay.

Last night, she had performed the final show of her tour, and he had been in her line of sight during the after-party. She still wore the skimpy leotard she'd worn for her closing song, dancing and drinking with her tourmates while he watched her every move like a hawk. His gaze had been a scalding brand on her back, her face, and when she'd gone to the bathroom, he'd shadowed her every step and her ill advised lust had run rampant. All she could hear was her heartbeat in her ears, their thunderous footsteps as they walked down a dim hallway, and the leash she had kept on her wandering mind snapped.

The things she saw inside her head had almost taken her legs out from under her. He had brushed past her to check the bathroom was empty; in her mind, he turned, grabbed her by the throat, and shoved her up against the wall, mask pulled down before he kissed her stupidly. She was almost gasping for breath when he did, in fact, turn to her, but all he did was nod and hold the door open for her. She'd ducked under his arm, slammed the door, locked it, and spent frantic minutes trying to calm herself down. He had smelled like spice, heat, and something smoky that did nothing to cool the embers burning low in her stomach. The party after that had been a blur of nothing until she'd collapsed into bed.

It had been a highly frustrating time for Kenzi, and she had resorted to daydreaming, which had soon turned into the filthiest dreams she'd ever had. He was always faceless in her dreams. A blur with sapphire eyes that could have devoured worlds with the burn in them. The one from the night before had left her flustered and on edge all day. And it was all made worse by the fact that he was her solo guard tonight and would be haunting her house while she failed to sleep. The rest were stationed around the property and guarding her mother while she carried out some of the trickier aspects of her daughter's fame. She had eaten a lonely dinner while he had checked the house was intruder free.