9, called police

Y/n: i will bring I have money ( worried)

Mr Jung: but daughter it is midnight no shops will be open and even it is not good to go this late ( worried)

Y/n: don't worry i will be okay ( went)

Author:(y/n searched but all shops were closed so she went to some far Shop and luckily that shop was opened she buyed medicines and was returning but from which root she came it will take more time so she took a shot cut a dark and silent place she was continuesly going and then suddenly she heard something like gun shoot sound so she went to that direction and saw)

Y/n pov:( i went to that direction where gun shoot sound was coming and saw some peoples where beating a weak old man and one member wearing Balck suit was standing in corner because of dark I was not able to see his face but I can say that he is boss of them so I should call police or else they will kill that old man )

Author:( y/n dialled police number and called police and said everything to police and then after sometime they heard police horn )

TAEHYUNG SIDE

Guard : boss i think police came

Taehyung: hmm kill this old man first ( calmly)

Author:( while saying taehyung moved from that dark corner to some light and y/n saw his face )

Taehyung ⬇️

Y/n pov:( he came from that dark corner and I was able to see his face and when I saw him from my legs land gone and from head sky I can't believe that it is mister i should leave from here as fast as possible )

Author:( y/n runs from there and no one noticed because there were busy in killing that old man and y/n don't stop for ones because she was in fear and she reached to her house and closed that door and stands back facing door while breathing heavily her parents came )

Mrs jung: what happened daughter ( worried)

Mr jung: why are you breathing heavily ( worried)

Y/n: nothing mom and dad I just came while running so my breath got unusual ( lied)

Mrs jung: you should have not run

Y/n: leave that mom give this medicine to sojun

Mr jung: kajja ( let's go) and give him medicine

Y/n pov:( they went upstairs and I was standing there and I lied because if I say them they will be worried and also I want money for Sojun operation too so I have to work there )

Author:( y/n also went upstairs and they gave medicines to sojun and went to there rooms but y/n was not able to sleep because of what happened a while ago was not letting her to sleep after 2 hours she slept )

~TIME SKIP~

NEXT MORNING

Author:( y/n woke up and did her morning routine and wear a beautiful dress and went down and saw her father mother and brother sitting there so she also went and sat with them )