Rumors (huntlow)

Tw// slight cursing Willow and Hunter are dating

Hunter, Luz and the rest of the Hexsqaud where walking into Hexside.

"See you later guys!" Luz said as she and Amity walked to their 1st class. Willow walked up to Hunter and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Hunter blushed a lot but smiled "Bye Hunter, bye Gus."

Gus and Hunter started to walked to their class but on the way there Hunter heard people taking,
"Isn't he the Golden Guard?" One girl whispers, "yeah he is, I heard he helped the emperor with the draining spell." Another boy whispered.

Rumors and started recently that Hunter had heard but it hadn't bother him that much, luckily none of his friends had heard of the rumors so he didn't have to worry about them beating someone in up, especially Willow.

      Epic time skip cause I'm to lazy to write 😙✌️

After 5th block Hunter met Luz in the hallway "so you wanna tell me about these rumors I've been hearing" Luz asked she put her hands in her pockets and looked at Hunter "you heard.." Hunter said a little worried "I did" Luz replied. As they walked past a group of witches they where saying even more rumors "he help Belos try to kill the whole isles"  "I heard while he was in the coven-" Luz shot the witches the nastiest look to ever exist it was a 'shut the fuck up before I beat your sorry ass' they immediately stopped talking and went to class.

Hunter looked at his shoes as they kept walking Luz slightly punched his shoulder "hey man, don't listen to them and beside at least the rest of us know the truth" Hunter looked at her "yeah I guess so I'm just a little worried about Willow finding out."  Luz's eyes widen a bit "ohh yeah that won't be pretty."

They walked into class and sat down next to each other "don't worry tho, we'll figure it out" Luz said again she lightly rested her head in his shoulder then sat back up to pay attention to class. "Thanks Luz" Hunter said.

                           ~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
After 6th block Hunter and Luz met everyone else
"Hey sweet potato" Luz gave Amity a kiss on her forehead. "Hey Luz" Amity giggled "Hey Hunter can I talk to you?" Willow asked.

Hunter shot Luz a 'oh shit' look, Luz looked at him back just as scared. Hunter and Willow walked over to a tree to talk in private.

"W-what's up" Hunter stutter "I heard some people talking..." Willow said she looked up at Hunter "you heard the rumors, didn't you"  "why didn't you tell me?" She asked she put her hand on his arm "I didn't want you to beat anyone up" he cry laughed Willow pulled Hunter into a hug "I'm sorry" he said tearing up Willow rubbed his back "it's ok, I'm not gonna beat anyone up....yet" Hunter broke the hug to look at her "wha-"
Willow laughed and smile "I'm kidding" "a little bit" she said underneath her breath "but please don't hide anything anymore ok?" Willow asked "ok" Hunter said pulling her into a kiss.

After a minute they pulled away and put their forehead together "I promise."

Sorry this one is so short I was on a time crunch have a good evening/morning/day <3 also should I do a one shot where Willow and Hunter ask each other out?
I didn't prof read this one so let me know of any spelling errors Ty
Words: 592