Psycho.

4 days passed, I needed to heal more before I beat the shit out of this pick me. Im not grounded anymore.

I stood up and walked towards my door. I opened it. "Mom?" I said,"Yea?are you  okay?" My mom said,"I'm fine, can I go over to my friends house?" I said,"Who?" My mom said,"Tom and Bill, " I said "Yeah sure come home by 10" my mom said."Thanks!" I said.

I walked to bills house, it was 10 minutes away from me. I saw Bill outside his house. "Hey, LuLu," Bill said. "I hate that name, macky," I said. "Just because I eat so much McDonald's doesn't mean you have to call me Macky. Who even told u my nickname was Mack?" Bill said  "Uhhhh" I said while looking at Tom."Sorry?" Tom said."So we gonna beat that girl up?" Bil said while walking towards the house. Tom and I followed him.

"I don't know. Do you still want to?" I said."Of course, " Bill said "Fine" I said, walking behind Bill to his room "Lu can I tell you something in private?" Tom said,"Yea, sure. " I said Tom and I walked to his room."What happened?" I said ,'Do you know that I like you?" Tom said "Yea why?." I said,"Do you like me back?" Tom said,"Yea? Didn't Bill tell you that?" I said "Wait really?" Tom said "Yea I'm not lying. " I said, Tom hugged me. we went back to Bill Room."What took so long? " Bill said."Be patient Damn" Tom said. "So what?When will we do it?" Bill said,"Tonight." I said,"Do you know where she lives?" Tom said "Yea she lives 10 minutes away from us, I been to her house before it smelled like shit. " I said Tom, and Bill laughed."You wanna go get McDonald's?" Bill said. "Yea, sure," Tom and I said.

We went back outside and walked to McDonald's it was only 15 minutes away  from us.

We made it to McDonald's and ordered, "I want coke." Tom said, "Coke for breakfast?" Bill said "Well I'm thirsty. " Tom said."That's how you're going to get diabetes with all the coke you drink, " Bill said "Your gonna get fat with all the McDonald's you eat. " Tom said. I laughed.

We made it to our table, and we sat there for about 10 minutes for our food. I was laying my head on Tom's shoulder till I saw Isabella..

"What the fuck." I said "What happened" Bill said "That fucking bitch is here" I said "What the hell." Tom said "What the fuck do we do?" Bill said "Do nothing we can't all be scared the fuck?" I said "Just ignored her." Tom said I went on my phone trying to ignore her till I saw her coming towards are way "Hey Lu" Isabella said "What the fuck do you want ?" I said "Oh nothing." Isabella said smiling "Oh Bill you look so good today" Isabella said "Get the fuck away from us  you bitch before I beat your fucking ass" Tom said "Okay okay!Fine gosh" Isabella said "Bitch ass pick me" I said while she walked away "She literally acted like nothing happened." Bill Said

"Yea because she likes like you and I think she doesn't want anyone to know" I said "She likes me?" Bill said "Yea she always did she was jealous because I was friends with you" I said "The bitch ew I don't like her she looks ugly as fuck" Bill said "You know who is not ugly" Tom said "Who?" Me and Bill said "LuLu" Tom said "Shut up" I said "Best couple ever" Bill said I smiled and rolled my eyes.

It was night. I was still at Bills and Tom's house. "Come on, let's go!" Bill said "Ok Ok wait, " I said while putting on my shoes we walked out the door "Where is her house?" Tom said,"Follow me. " I said.

We arrived at Isabella house "get that shovel Tom," I said. "Why?" Tom said,"Just get it. I will knock on her door, and you guys will be hiding, and when she's out of the house, sneak up on her and hit her with the shovel, ok" I said "Wow someone is a genius" Bill said "Shut up and go hide when you see her hit her!" I said Tom, and Bill hid behind the bushes.

I knocked on Isabellas door she opened the door. "Hey Isabella! There's a new coffee shop down the street. Do you wanna come?" I said "Uh who's going to be there?" Isabella said,"Bill and Tom, " I said." Of course, let me put my shoes on," Isabella said.

3 minutes passed, and she came out of the house. we walked down the yard to the street, and we stopped in the middle of the yard "Wait do u have money?" Isabella said "Yea I can pay for you, " I said with a smile on my face as I saw Tom about to hit her on the head with the shovel Isabella fell on the ground unconscious I picked her up and drag her till we where in the woods.

"Karma is a bitch" I said while hitting her throwing her against the trees I picked up a stick and started stabbed her  with it blood went everywhere. I stab her 30 times. "Lu, stop!" Tom said Tom, and Bill stopped me. Blood was all over me.

We left the woods. I looked at Isabella for the last time and smiled. we walked back to bills and Tom's house.

I went into their house. I was all messy. "Can I take a shower?" I said,"Yea sure tell Tom to give you some of his clothes. " Bill said,"Tom? Can I have some of your clothes?" I said."Why would you stab her?" Tom said."I'm sorry." I said."That was too far, " Tom said "Tom she did the same to me, and you didn't say that to her?" I said "I'm sorry my love I didn't mean to say that yes you can have some of my clothes" Tom said "Ok thanks" I said I grab some clothes of his and took a shower.

I was done taking a shower I change into his clothes and walked out of the bathroom room Tom saw me "Wow you look good with my clothes on" Tom said "I'm surprised that your clothes fit me" I said "Yeah do you want to just stay here?" Tom said,"Yea sure, " I said while walking to his room. I was so tired I went on his bed and fell asleep.