★{ Solution }★

{The next day}

[Alex's POV]

I woke up from that god awful dream . Why the hell would i dream about me getting swallowed by a dog ? Whatever ...

I look over at Bella's bed . As always , it's empty . She's such a morning bird ... I got up and went to the living room . There she was , she looked a bit better than yesterday , that's good .

B-"oh , hi . DeeJane and Puff went to get some stuff from the store if you're wondering"

A-"cool , how are you feeling ?"

B-"a lot better actually , i thought of what you told me yesterday and i came into a conclusion"

A-"and what is it ?"

I said as I sat besides her .

B-"i don't need him . He can go and burn in hell as if i cared . I never needed him . I have you , i have the band , they're my real family ! You guys are the people who truly care about me ! I need you ..."

I felt my heart beating fast as if it was gonna jump out of my chest . Even tho 'the man' she doesn't need is me , I felt happy to hear her words . My cheeks were red and she asked if i was okay ...

A-"y-yeah , i'm fine ..."

She puts her head on my shoulder , i felt like i was gonna explode .

B-"thank you , Al , for everything"

Al? I haven't heard anyone call me that since forever ... She sounded so cute i wanted to hug and kiss her desperately .

I wanted to tell her it was me but i can't just tell her directly ! I can't stand the fact that she'll hate me . I can't lose her , i need her just as much as she needs me .

I slowly put my hand on her waist , not sure where i''m going with this .

B-"Alex?"

I blushed , looked away and removed my hand . Shit , that was so stupid ! Why did i do that !?

A-"s-sorry , i-i thought that would help you"

B-"Well ... I appreciate your efforts!"

Bellana gave me a worm smile , I blushed and looked away . She removed her head from my shoulder and looked at the window . Awkward silence filled the room .

After some time , Puff came back with a few shopping bags .

P-"oh , you're finally awake ! We need to talk Alex"

I was a bit confused but I went to the kitchen along with her . She closed the door behind me .

A-"what do you want ?"

P-"you like Bella don't you ?"

A-"wha-!? No ! What makes you say that !?"

I was blushing heavily while denying her statement.

P-"don't lie , I saw you being all lovey-dovey around her yesterday"

A-"what're you talking about !?"

P-" don't act dumb ! I saw you kissing her cheek while blushing last night ! "

A-"I ..."

I couldn't deny anymore , I just didn't know how to defend myself . I pushed her violently and yelled :

A-"why do care !? Can't you mind your own fucking business !?"