★{ Interesting }★

Bellana then looked around the bed for evidence on what happened last night . She couldn't find anything .

She sat on the table and tried to remember what happened ... " I was drinking a beer with Alex and then ... What ? I was upset , it doesn't matter why . Then someone was comforting me , who ? Well , it was a tall brunette with strong arms , i think it was a man judging by their physic . He started wiping my tears and he looked into my eyes deeply . I thought this was a once in a lifetime opportunity , in my whole live no man had ever came up to me unlike everyone in the band . He put a hand on my thigh , i thought this was my chance , if i can't make him stay then i'll be alone forever .  I kissed him , we kissed for a while . He wanted more . But what about me ? Did i want to do this ? I don't remember . But he dragged me somewhere , the bus . I must've agreed to go with him . We kiss even more . Then he takes off my clothes for me . He touched my naked body gently as i felt the need to cry . All of that was happening too fast for me , i don't think he cared . He looked at my v as a clutched into the sheets . I don't remember anything after that . No matter how hard i try . Not even his face or name ... That was so stupid of me ! How did i agree to such activity ! That was so lewd of me ! The worst part is that he just ... left !"

Bellana felt crushed , she cried at the horrible decision she took last night as she felt more stupid and alone than ever ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alex then enters the bus with a few groceries . She was shocked to see Bellana crying . She ran to her and asked what's wrong . Bellana just looked at her heartbroken . Bellana hugged her and buried her head into her shoulders . Alex hugged her back , she remembered how the same thing happened last night .

A-"were you worried that i left you alone ?"

Bellana didn't answer , she just lifted her face from Alex's shoulder . Alex thought that means yes .

A-"there there . It's good to see you finally awake , how was last night?"

B-"you remember what happened !?"

A-" this was a night i'll never forget Bella "

Alex held Bellana's chin she wanted to kiss her but she stopped when she asked what happened ...

A-"you don't ... remember ?"

B-"i mean , just a little . I went with a strange man here and that was last thing i remember . I woke up naked , Alex please don't tell me that we did it "

Bellana asked desperately ... As tears had halfway blocked her vision .

A-"m-man ...?"

B- "please Alex ... Be honest ..."

A-"..."
A-POV:"She thought i was a man this whole time . The condom thing now makes more sense ... Shit , i can't tell her it was me . She'll hate me for eternity ..."
A-"you went in the bus with a guy and then after a few hours when i got in the bus you were naked in my bed . I left you alone in the bus and here we are "

B-"so he just ... Left ?"

A-"..."

Alex didn't know what to do , Bellana kept crying on Alex's shoulder . Alex tried her best to comfort her . Alex also wanted to cry but didn't , she thought that Bellana liked her back , but no , it was all just a hallucination ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then , Alex made Bellana a cup of coffee and added honey to it .

A-"here you go , it's ok , it could've been worse y'know"

B-"what do you mean it could've been worse !? I just exposed my body to a stranger ! What could be possibly worse !?"

A-"well he didn't force you , right ? And you definitely didn't catch an infection or something ..."

B-"it felt like i was being forced"

A-"oh c'mon , don't act like a virgin"

B-"i am a virgin ! Well , used to be"

Alex was shocked , she realised that she had took her virginity out ... She blushed a bit and then tried to comfort Bella again by hugging her and saying ...

A-"hey look , my first time was hard too . Almost everyone's first time wasn't so great . You're not alone ..."

B-"do you think it'll be alright ?"

A-"yeah ! Why wouldn't it ?"

B-"Thank you , Alex . I don't know where i would be without you ..."

Bellana hugged Alex . Alex felt happy Bella felt safe in her arms , but she was also upset she didn't remember her at all ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about an hour of talking between the two . DeeJane and Puff came into the bus .

B-"morning , where were you two ?"

P-"Alex somehow convinced us to sleep outside the bus last night . Say , why tho ?"

B-"..."

A-"why should i tell you ?"

P-"your ass better tell me Alex !! I just slept on DeeJane's floor for you !"

Puff and Alex started fighting while DeeJane sat infront of Bellana . Bellana was extra quiet for obvious reasons .  DeeJane noticed that and asked her if everything was alright . Bellana lied and said yes , she didn't want the news to spread . DeeJane wasn't convinced and so she dragged her to the recording studio for some privacy . Bellana refused to talk , DeeJane had tried everything to get her to speak but her efforts were useless ...

Throughout the whole day , Bellana was quiet , pale and burned out . When it was her turn to sing or to play an instrument she would just stare at it , apologises and leave .

P-"ayo what's up with her ?"

D-"i dunno . I tried to talk to her but she refused to say a word"

A-"..."

P-"you're quiet too , you know something we don't ?"

A-"i ... Uhh ... No"

Puff looked at Alex suspiciously .

P-"Alex , this is serious . What is it "

D-"yeah girl , she might need our help too y'know"

A-"there's nothing you could do about it . I'm her probleme . If anyone should fix this it's me"

P-"i hate asking more than twice . What . Happened ."

A-"stop being a bitch Puff ! Why can't be more like Bella and mind your business !"

P-"why would i be like her !? That's the biggest insulte i have ever heard come out of you !"

A-"take that back you whore !"

P-"why should i !? You like her or somethin' ?

Alex blushed at the question and pushed Puff while heavily denying her statement . Then she stormed off to her bed and layed down .

When she looked aside , Bellana was asleep while having her headphones on . Alex then goes and removes them for her and takes her phone to put it aside . She covered her with some blankets and left a soft kiss on her cheek .

P-"Interesting..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : Idk why but i feel like this song really fits these few chapters . It's my favourite song btw .

Word count : 1155