Fιfτεεη

The next day was a day of sheer iritation to Jungkook.

Taehyung had been out absent all night, leaving him in an unpleasant feeling of solitude.

So when he saw his Tae-hyung in school, he made an attempt at rushing up to the brunette but was ignored.

And that had been when fire burned up inside of him in multiple negative emotions.

Unfortunately for him, before he could prod further the teacher walked in.

So here they were now, changing for Phys. Ed in the third period.

Jungkook shortly looked up at Taehyung, whose back was turned to him. He was removing his shirt.

Jungkook scowled not so gently but hid that expression instantly after he realised he was wearing it.

It definitely would not be smart to rush this. He had to get the answer he was looking for out of Taehyung conscentiously. Carefully.

Taehyung was anxious of him, very. But Jungkook had never been avoided by him, never.

.......

𝙒𝙖𝙞𝙩.

Jungkook's eyes widened for a split second. His pupils dilated then contracted as he stared at Taehyung's back, the unknowing boy folding his clothes in a concervative fashion.

The brunette had removed his shirt and..

𝘚𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘴.

Red scratch marks, precisely on the back of his tan shoulders, blurring off at his shoulder blades they went in all the way to the centre of his back. They stood out. But not enough for anyone other than Jungkook to care.

A growl rose in his throat but he forced it back down.

He couldn't take his eyes off of Taehyung but this time, it wasn't for a reason that he enjoyed.

Taehyung had been gone all night.. what had he been doing??

Jungkook's eyes burned as they took color. But not any ordinary eye color.

Not brown, green, blue or otherwise.

They turned 𝒓𝒆𝒅.

𝐑𝐞𝐝 for the intense vexation, the exasperation. The many prejudiced actions that he wanted to inaugurate.

He didn't want a remedy. He wanted to do something about what made him feel this way.

He wanted to 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉.

He took slow, treacherous steps towards Taehyung.

If you happened to imagine it, you would be reminded considerably of a predator approaching it's un-anticipating prey.

"𝐎𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞~"

He hissed it out slowly and scarily, yet so attractively.

The deadly combination made the hair on Taehyung's neck stand up, with cold tremors crawling down his spine that immediately cautioned him of danger.

He spun around, still shirtless.

But as soon as he did so, he regretted it. For Jungkook's face was less that an inch apart from his own.

"Jung..Jungkook?"

Jungkook didn't perk up at his name cutely as he commonly did. In fact he didn't even react.

The locker room was isolated, them two being an exception.

His wrists were held down and he flinched as Jungkook's strawberry lips nudged his own, making him automatically lean backwards. Hot breath fanned his lips and Jungkook's alarmingly discolored, captivating eyes imrisoned his own.

Jungkook fumed. Taehyung's lip, it was bruised. But it wasn't done by him.

The door to the room swung shut aggressively, 𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧, giving a loud, alarming 𝘽𝘼𝙉𝙂.

A few clicks could be heard of the seemingly supernatural door locking itself shut.

The oxygen in his system dissapeared for a moment when Jungkook harshly pinned him against the wall. Wrists on either side of his head with a knee pushed in between his legs in a delightfully salacious manner.

Taehyung squeaked scaredly, shortly becoming ashamed after realising the not-very-manly noise he had just made.

He closed his eyes and opened them again after a few seconds. Staring into the glowing ruby irises that stared him down barbarically in disbelief.

For a minute he felt as if he was plunged into an ocean of delerium. He couldn't properly comprehend as he stared into the blood-red eyes of his step-brother's.

It was like..an ocean.

But the world of his mind was splintered into pieces and he was snapped back into reality when Jungkook leaned his face closer to his own.

Slowly, he made himself look deep into Jungkook's now ruby red eyes, just as he would before. As he would when.. well when those innocent brown eyes didn't look so murderous.

"What-what's wrong, Kook?"

Jungkook clenched his jaw as the un-knowing boy stared up at him with innocuous eyes.

"Hyung... Oh my sweet, naïve Tae.."

He breathing was growing rapid, he could hardly contain himself.

And fuck, maybe it wasn't even the suspicious scratch marks that triggered him, maybe it was just the exposed, golden tan skin of the latter.

Oh shit... collarbones.

Jungkook's blood burned as his eyes feasted on Taehyung's torso.

The brunette had given up trying to communicate with Jungkook, he was now trying to figure out a route of escape.

He felt he was about to cry, his legs felt wobbly just feeling Jungkook's eyes piercing into his own like that.

Taehyung wriggled around, grunting as he tried to get free, groans getting caught in his throat as Jungkook's thigh shortly grinded on his crotch, which made him go even more weak.

Taehyung swallowed back the small sobs that burned his throat.

He slouched in exhaustion, tearing up. Was it just Jungkook's powerful aura alone that made him react like this??

"Let go, Jungkook-!!" He forces out, suppressing a groan as Jungkook's

Oh shit, he couldn't think that he could pull through this. Thanks to some people, he didn't get a wink of sleep the night before.

He yelps as his arms are moved, raised above his head, so that now it was merely Jungkook's one hand that was gripping both his wrists.

Taehyung sighed. This should be easy to break out of. Jungkook was only a little stronger than him, after all.

Boy, oh boy was he wrong.

As soon as he started to wriggle, he widened his eyes.

Jungkook's one hand was so strong, that it felt like iron was encased around his wrists. On top of that, it was a very large hand so he couldn't even squirm his way out of it.

..why was Jungkook so strong?? And, since when???

He breaths out softly, lids drooping. Oh shit, he was really tired, but he didn't expect it to be this bad.

'Only for a moment' He swears to himself, and gingerly closed his eyes.

Jungkook, who's mind was in a haze, snaps back into reality when he noticed Taehyung had fallen forward into his arms, body limp.

“𝗛-𝗛𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴??”

He panicks, vision fogging up with worry.

He effortlessly lifts the sleeping boy into his arms, and breaths out in relief once he notices that the boy is letting out slow, and steady breaths.