Sενєη

Taehyung quickened his pace down the corridor.

He could hardly convey what had happened to him a mere five minutes ago.

Jungkook had kissed him.

Again.

The brunnette wasn't sure on how he felt about it, but it definitely wasn't good.

Was it even normal for siblings to do that?

He wouldn't know since he'd never had one.

His gaze quickly shifted onto his parent's bedroom door just as he reached it.

He didn't need to guess, he already knew that his mom would be inside, working on something on her computer.

"Mom? Mom open up." He spoke anxiously, ridiculously scared of the thought of Jungkook finding him.

Yeah, Taehyung litteraly had to run out of his own room, taken in by embarrassment and confusion.

Still, he could be a bit silly at times, it's not like Jungkook would come to him and drag him back.

He could hear a not-so-quiet sigh coming from behind the door.

"The door's open Tae, it always is."

He froze at the realisation.

Of course it was open.

What kind of a parent would lock their door?

He could tell that this was all because of the nervousness that he was feeling.

If he tried it, he could still imagine the soft feel, the taste of Jungkook's lips on his own.

On instinct he covered his lips his hand, swallowing.

Putting his hand back down, he twisted the brass door knob with it opening with a click.

"There's, uh, something I need to..talk to you about?" Taehyung said.

His mom cocked an eyebrow at her sons behaviour.

He looked nervous.

"And...what is it about."

Taehyung sat on the double bed beside her.

"... Jungkook."

"Jungkook? What exactly are you saying about him?"

"He's a bit..weird."

Taehyung cringed at his own words, god was he even one to talk about being weird?

His mom probably thought he was just being mean now, and he meant to be anything but.

But thank god his mom was understanding, on top of that she knew him very well.

"Well? What exactly happened that made you think that he's 'weird'?"

His mom asked, an amused smile now gracing her lips.

"Well he.."

Taehyung started.

He was about to tell her about the constant touches, about the kisses and the strange behaviour, but his face suddenly started heating up at the very thought of letting his mom in on it.

Especially since he wasn't sure whether she would believe him or not.

"Ah, actually, I was only joking? Jungkook's really nice and a really caring brother and I think I should go now-"

Taehyung stood up, and rushed out of the room, ignoring the look of confusion on his mom's face.

What was he doing going complaining to his mom about something so small anyways?

--------

Taehyung opened the door to his bedroom, peeking in incase Jungkook was still there.

Coast is clear.

He walked in, going straight to the bathroom.

------

He gazed into the mirror after splashing cold water onto his face.

That, was when he noticed the couple of redish purple bruises decorating the side of his neck.

He gulped again, gently brushing his hand against them.

Hickeys.

Wait, they were there all along.

Even when he had gone to his mom.

He shifted his gaze to his face staring right back at him with widened eyes.

She saw them, and she didn't even say anything. That made him even more scared.

Frick, he didn't even cover them.

He's such an idiot, god.