File 9: R-009 "The Empress De La Rosa"

Rose Initiative File: R-009 "The Empress de la Rosa"

I. Subject Overview:

A. Birth and Early Years: Subject R-009, also known as "The Empress de la Rosa," was born Ruby Rose on [Date of Birth], in the Kingdom de la Rosa. Born to the prestigious Rose family, she exhibited exceptional combat abilities and a unique connection to the legendary Silver Eyes. Her early years were marked by rigorous training under her family's tutelage.

B. Origin of Ruby Rose: Ruby's origin traces back to the Kingdom de la Rosa, a realm intricately connected to various alternate dimensions. The Rose family, renowned for its martial prowess and mystical ties, played a pivotal role in shaping Ruby's destiny.

C. Beacon Academy and Homeland Recall: Upon receiving an urgent letter from her homeland, Ruby returned to the Kingdom de la Rosa during her time at Beacon Academy. The recall was prompted by neglect from her teammates and instructors. The specifics of this neglect remain classified.

II. Personal Details:

A. Physical Attributes:

Height: 6 feet 0 inches

Appearance: Ruby possesses silver eyes and a demeanor befitting her royal lineage.

Weapon: Crescent Rose, a high-caliber sniper/scythe combination.

B. Rose Family Status: Ruby is the heir to the Rose family, a lineage steeped in both martial prowess and mystical significance. The family's influence extends across the Kingdom de la Rosa and beyond.

C. Royalty Status: As the heir to the Rose family, Ruby holds a prominent position in the Kingdom de la Rosa's royal hierarchy.

D. Danger Status: Classified - Level Omega.

Ruby's combat skills, Silver Eyes, and connection to alternate dimensions make her a formidable and potentially unpredictable force.

E. Official Title in the Kingdom de la Rosa: "The Empress de la Rosa"

III. Relationships:

A. Teammates and Teachers: Ruby's relationships with her teammates (Wiess, Blake, Yang, Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora, Ren), as well as instructors (Ozpin, Glynda, Ironwood, Penny, Cinder), are strained due to undisclosed circumstances.

B. Family Legacy: The Rose family legacy is deeply intertwined with the Kingdom de la Rosa's history, safeguarding its people and maintaining the balance across dimensions.

C. Notes:

1. Dr. Imperial Rose:

Notes: "Ruby's potential transcends our understanding. The convergence of her combat skills, Silver Eyes, and dimensional ties make her a linchpin in preserving the fabric of reality."

2. Commander Ameilia Stone:

Notes: "Subject R-009's return was crucial for the Kingdom's stability. Her absence at Beacon Academy raised concerns, and her integration into strategic initiatives is paramount."

3. Dimension Id: Classified. Ruby's unique connection allows her to navigate and influence alternate dimensions, with the Kingdom de la Rosa serving as a nexus point.

IV. Abilities:

A. Silver Eyes: Ruby possesses the rare Silver Eyes, a power with the potential to combat Grimm and disrupt dimensional anomalies.

B. Petal Burst: A unique ability allowing Ruby to traverse dimensions at will, leaving behind petal-like residues in her wake.

C. Weapon of Choice: Crescent Rose, a versatile weapon combining long-range sniper capabilities with a deadly scythe.