Star park (The untouchable man)

"Seventeen successful assassinations" The round table of elders sat pulling out many files from my combat record.

"You have single-handedly won wars," another said.

"You are classified as a run on site."

"You're classified as the Aries in many different regions of the world."

"Your actions have single-handedly changed the course of the outcome of this country."

"So I guess what we are asking is..."

"Why do you refuse to just wipe out the spirit tribe!?" They yelled.

"You are the only one with the ability to fight them with major success!"

"And it would take a major threat away from the village." They all looked down at me with their wall of questions.

"Are you going to answer?!" one of them asked.

"I intend to" I answered.

"Then why do you not attack them?" He said.

"They did nothing wrong."
I respond

"This is for the safety of the world, you idiot! Even the kids know what power they hold and what would happen if they were to be left alive!"

"The kids are learning what you want them to learn and nothing more. If they learned of the atrocities that we have committed the spirit tribe would look like angels."

"And what would make you think that?" I stared down the elder who said it.

"Argentina." The tone of the room ran cold.

"I feel that I have made my point clear."
I opened a portal to return to my home but, before I could they yelled one question at me.

"Why?!" One yelled out

"We made you! Why won't you listen to us." yelled another

"Without us, you still be a fumbling Buffoon on the streets!" Another yelled out.

They were one wired hive mind all of them started and ended on the same single thought. It was irritating.

One mind

7 corpses.

"I refuse to become nothing more than a tool of war. I refuse to become like all of you." I teleport away without another word.

"Dad!!!" My beloved son jumped up on me.

"Hey, champ." I picked him up with his ear-to-ear smile.

I lay my turban on the couch and enter the kitchen.

"Hello hun," I say my wife turns around and kisses me.

"Hello, hun how was the meeting?" I sighed

"So not so well," she said.

"They've lost it," I responded

"They're coming up with this doomsday plan to wipe out the spirit tribe."

"What? Why? Are they a part of the union?"

"They are," I respond looking out the window.

"What am I going to do."

The next few days flew by with no incident. The elders said nothing about the there world domination. I walked between my and the spirit villages but, they were only practicing their spirit focusing. I started to the chief's office and let him know of my concerns and he hopefully took them to heart.

I opened a portal to the town to find it in ruin.

"What the hell." The town was being burned it only got worse the farther into the town broken and burning buildings dead bodies everywhere. I see a crowd of people in cloaks and grab one off the ground to blend in.

people were laughing, drinking, and eating the town's resources. 

"What's going on?" the two men I approached

"Are stupid or something. We defeated the town of witches." They grabbed my hand and took me to the middle of the city someone was tired of the statue in the center of the town.

"They're gonna burn the witch!" Everybody was cheering, laughing almost jumping for joy. The man with the torch approached me.

"She all yours Ms. Untouchable." No

"Why? Why would you do this?" 

"Just following orders." I forced a smile and walked up to her. I put my hand on her stomach Putting an immortality spell on her and the man with the torch lit her a blaze.

'I'm sorry I'll come back for you. I need to get back to my family hopefully-'

"Where do you think you going." I turn to see the face of one of the councilmen floating on a cloud.

"Let's play a game." The crowd split to reveal my family on the other side.

"NO! What are you going to do to them!?!" I yelled.

"Well, two hunters will give your wife and child a 2-minute head start before the hunters start to hunt them down and kill them." I could feel butterflies in my stomach.

"You could stop it if you can beat all of these soldiers and kill the hunters before they kill your family." He smiled showing a timer made of clouds in the sky.

"May the hunt begin." The hunters kicked my family into the forest. The soldier charged at me.

"You!" I threw my knife to the ground.

"What the heck is that it you idiot." The sky darkened as every one of the soldiers looked up in terror. A mountain slammed to the ground sending out a shock wave.

"What was that!?!" I dash through hundreds of soldiers at a time throwing waves of them into each other. When they finally gained their bearing they coated the area in bullets many of which hit me I opened portals all over the area sending the rest of them back at the crowd.

"Look out!!" Hundreds of soldiers were torn apart coloring the the air red.

I land on the mountain of bodies. I looked over to the soldiers still left alive.

"H-holy shit." They started scurrying away. I rushed into the first after the gunshots rang out.

"No! Stop!" A gunshot rang out and hit my leg. I slammed into the ground and saw the man who shot me in the leg. I threw my knife dropped a building in front of them and continued running. As I was running I stepped into a bear trap.

"GAH!" I tear the bear trap off me.

"No don't tell me." I started running faster as I ran more and more traps were set off anything from tied-up logs dropping in on me or wipes with razors on them they kept dropping in on me. I finally found my family covered in blood and hanging skin but, a grave reality hit me harder than any other weapon.

"Dad!" my son cried running up to me

"Mom's dead!" The boy sobbed and so was I the love of my life gone, but no one can rest in peace as the cloud basterd arrives with a laugh.

"This the end of your era." I stood bloody from head to toe tearing off the loose chunks of skin.

"Sandy my son leave and never look back." I turn to face the army of new and undead soldiers.

"But Dad!"

"I may not be here for you physically but, I will always be in your spirit now run! Run away from here!" And with that, he turned and ran.

"I summon mountains for an obstacle, I took down a naval fleet with a single kuni, I turned the tides of the sandstorm war. even with these injuries, I will kill you!"The soldiers laughed and charged I killed wave after wave of them until I finally reached the councilman.

"Wait! We can talk this out!."

"We're a little far past that now aren't we." I grabbed him by the face tearing it off before punching his cranium in collapsing his skull the cloud dissipated and we fell into the crowd.

"Fine then. I WILL KILL YOU ALL!!"