Janet x Fang

Fang: That'll be 14.98 and enjoy your movie.

Colette: Fang!

Fang: Hey Colette what's up?

Colette: I'm going to today's brawl and asked Janet to cover for me bye.

Fang: oh alright. wait what???
I nearly fell out of my chair and dropped the money and she was out the door.

Fang: Stay calm she just coming to work for a bit this could be a great chance. 

ten minutes later I heard a knock on the door.

That must be her the second I opened the door I felt my heart race.

Janet: Fang, I didn't know that you worked here. 

Fang: Yeah I do uhm...

Janet: Uhm..

Every single time I would grow some I try and pussy out at the last moment. I just never have enough courage to just go through with it.

Edger: Damn bro that's tough.
He was panted Fang on his back.

Fang: Hey! you got with Colette how did you do it?

Edger: Colette is a crazy stoker that I just needed to warm up to her.

Fang: Ugh
I flopped on my bed.

Fang: What if she just thinks I'm some creep?

Edger: What if you just ask Bonnie?

Fang: Why would I ask her?

Edger: They are crazy close and I'd imagine that's one of the things they would talk about in their alone time.

Fang: That's true. Yeah, that's what I'll do thanks, Edger.

Edger: yeah, yeah but, it's late so go to bed.

Fang: Uhh yeah sorry.
I went to bed with the confidence of a king and woke up to having no confidence at all. I went into a Duo showdown match to try and get into a match with Bonnie as my teammate. Don't ask me why I thought this was a great way to talk to Bonnie but, I did.

Edger: Hey didn't expect to see you here, did you talk to Bonnie already?

Fang: Well Umm... I'm still working on that.
and Edger instantly caught on to what I was doing.

Edger: You are not playing duo showdown to try and, get into a game with Bonnie so you can talk one-on-one.

Fang: What the hell was I supposed to do? Just walk up to them and just go " hEy JaNeT cAn I tAlK To yOuR sIsTeR" Then she'll think I'm just some creep.

Edger: Fine fair enough
We hear Piper laugh

Fang and Edger: shit

Announcer: 3 place

we watch the end of the game and walk to go get some ice cream. I look and see Janet with Bonnie sitting on her shoulders. She looked over at us I saw Bonnie saying something only for Janet to blush and look down and Bonnie looked super disappointed Me and Bonnie locked eyes and I already knew we had the same idea.

Edger and Bonnie: They are in their heads.

Bonnie: Janet you should just go up to him.
Janet had her head buried in her pillow.

Janet: I can't just do that it'll make me seem desperate.

Bonnie: How do you think normal confessions happen?

Janet: Yeah and a lot of people get rejected by seeming desperate.

Bonnie: You are a stunning star he is probably gonna say yes.