fourteen

as i went upstairs i checked every single door, even closets and bathroom until i got to the guest room door. i heard rustling but nothing else. i slowly tried to open it but realized it was locked.

as i picked the lock quick and fast i opened the door and was shocked at what i found.

bens pov.
_____

as scarlett called me and said i could come over i got nervous as i wanted to tell her i liked her today. as i started my car to go to her best friends house, as i've been there before without her knowing because phil invited me.

as my car was heating up i decided to text mason to help me out.

mase my baby🐺 (alpha💋)

mase bro help me -

- what did you do now?

oh ok😭 -
it's just i'm coming over right -
and i'm trying to tell scar how i feel -
yk. -

- ohhh shit yea
- i don't rlly know ngl
- maybe take her somewhere you both are alone yk
- definitely do not say "what are we" that's so dumb.
- AND DO NOT SAY ANYTHING LIKE "it's fine if you just see me as a friend, but i really like you."

why not? that seems good to me -

- dude..
- jesus atp don't even ask her fr

😭😭 -
fine i'll just say something diff -
i'll let you know fs. -
thank u mase😘💋 -

- of course😍😍

__________

as i started to drive i decided to do the opposite of
what mason told me to do. i thought since he hasn't been even dating anyone he doesn't know anything.

as i got to the house i knocked the door and scarlett instantly opened the door.

we said our hellos and we ended up in the guest room alone. i decided to tell her how i felt.

after i told her she didn't say anything which made me feel so dumb. "i should've listened to mason" i thought.

"can i kiss you?" scarlett asked me as my face lit up, i couldn't even do anything other than nod.

as she kissed me once, i pulled away we just stared at her eyes for a few seconds. as she just pulled in for more.

venus pov.
as i opened the door a little i saw scarlett kissing on some guy that i weirdly didn't recognize. from the light his hair looked black. which had me wondering what ever happened to ben.

i ended up not opening the door fully and just shut the door quietly hoping they didn't hear me.

"hey guys, she was just using the bathroom" i said to everyone as i opened the door outside.

"is she coming down?" phil asked me

"i dunno" i responded back bluntly

"anyways lets do something i'm so bored." i said laughing, and eating a piece of chocolate.

"like what?" rebecca said.