03.

chapter 3. video store hangout

"thank god for sidney prescott."

🔪☎️🔪

i lean against my locker, a green apple sucker hanging from my lips while i go through my books

"hey blondie." stu taps the top of my head before going back over to tatum.

"hi dingus." i wiggle my fingers in a wave without looking up.

"i shouldn't be here." sidney slams her locker shut beside me, making my ears ring.

"i want you to meet us here right after class, ok?" tatum says, taking the cherry sucker she took from me out of her mouth.

"alright. hey i haven't seen billy around, is he really pissed?"

"what, after you branded him the candy man?" stu digs around in tatum locker, picking up a mirror.

"no, his hearts broken." i say, slamming my locker shut, just like sidney did before. i feel a hand hit the back of my head.

"ow!" stu and i groan.

i turn around facing the sound of screaming coming down the hall. people running toward us in the same outfit we use get up in sidney's face before running down the stairs. she obviously looks tense, considering my dumbass brother attacked her last night.

"why are they doing this?"

"are you kidding me? look at this place, it's like christmas!" stu exclaims. i shoot him a look that had 'shut up idiot' written all over it.

"stupidity leak!" tatum hit him in the face with her sucker.

"ow! easy!"

"way to go dingus." i mumble as sidney walks off. "i'm gonna go find randy. peace out girl scout."

i walk away from the two, trying to find my boyfriend. after turning around to walk in the opposite direction, i notice my brother and sidney talking by the stairs. sidney runs off down the hallway. i walk up to billy with a smile.

"way to go b, way to go." patting his shoulder before walking to class.

my head leaned against my desk as the teacher drained on and on.

"attention all students, due to the recent events that have occurred, affective immediately, all classes are suspended. the woodsboro police department has issued a citywide curfew beginning at nine o'clock tonight."

excited howls run through the halls as people run out the front door of the school.

"thank God for sidney prescott!" i yell while i walk out the door.

i run to meet up with tatum and sidney.

"hello my beautiful best friends, today is an absolutely divine day, besides the, retarted dinguses in ghost face masks running down the hall." i sling my arms over their shoulders.