Pets to love

Louis pov
"As long as you study i will accept you as a sin" i heard my father say in my mind motivating me to finish my studying for science.
He was a hyprocite who didn't like gays and turns out I'm gay. i sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. i got up and went to my bathroom seeing my chestnut hair in its usual fringe, my bright sea eyes that had purple veiny bags under my eyes, my pale/ tan skin from not going out often, I'm smart from studying so much, im sassy, and have a bubble butt if you ask me with a nice body.
I groaned and got a banana from the fruit bowl sitting down and eating it as i watched family guy.
But then there was a knock on the door. "fuck off"my sassy side said but i got off the couch trudging to the door. i opened it and saw josh standing there in the usual pollo that was light green,and a pair of dark wash jeans, with a pair of dark black supras. "what" i said simply in my doncaster British accent.
"Great way to greet a friend"he said playing offended.i rolled my eyes, "what do you need josh" i asked and he grabbed my wrist pulling me to his big white Chevrolet from his rich ass fuck father and mother.
"Kidnap"i said to him as he opened the door shoving me in. "you dont care"he retorted getting in.'the bastard',i thought glaring. he smiled,"we're going to get a bite"
I nodded as he started the truck and pulled out from my drive way. we had a simple silence all the way to EL la zeus a Mexican rester-aunt.
We went inside and i just sat their eating the chips and salsa. "i have to get home to study" i whispered looking at the clock seeing it was 6:30 pm. he looked at me with angry eyes. "all you do is study louis,thats all i hear, i need to study for sc mience, i need to study harder or im gonna fail"he said angry. i got up angry "my father forces me to when he's a homophobic, 'as long as you study i will accept you as a sin' so thats what I'm doing. if i get one B, I'm dead, literally" i said with tears going down my face. then ran out down the street twists and turns, but something inside me was pulling me somewhere to go.l
I ended up near an ally and fell to the ground sobbing my eyes out. Josh doesn't get it. Other people wouldn't neither would other people, though?Teen boy studying his hardest so his father could accept him. Classic
I calmed down to hiccups. then i heard it. the sound of barking and meowing. i would have ignored it, but they seamed so pained and desperate.
I got up without wiping my face and went to the ally where they seamed to be coming from. i walked to the end of the dumpster and looked down. Seeing a black and brown lab puppies with soft brown eyes, a chocolate kitten with emerald green eyes that was purring snuggling into the blanket, and a dirty blonde bunny with bright sea blue eyes.
"Aww"i silently cooed and reached my hands out to the small puppies, the two eyed my hand for a minute or two before they reached their cute button noses out, and sniffed my hand, there little noses twitching.
They must have smelt my salty tears and growled. "sorry i was crying"i said sniffing. The little kitten finally lifted its head up and tried to get up. key word,tried.
In total cuteness,when he got up he fell into the quilts nearly covered in the blanket. The little guy let out a distressed 'meew' and I quickly fetched the little kitten from the blanket cradling him in my left arm, nuzzling my nose on his chest. he purred and did a little dimple smile. i pecked its head surprisingly feeling tingled on my lips. i guess he felt it to cause his kitten ear twitched. i put the kitten gently on the ground with my hand. then i gently picked up the twitchy nosed bunny. the bunny flopped its ear and i gently petted its ear making a appreciative noise come from its mouth.
I giggled putting my nose in its neck,nuzzling it.the bunny gently hopped from my grasp and went to the kitten. the brown puppy sat cuddled up to the black pup lazily, like they were used to it. i went into my pocket and pulled out my phone, feeling the gaze of the animals on me.
I looked at the time. 7:36 pm. i pulled the kitten and the bunny up to me, and put them in the basket with the puppy's. i pet the brown puppy's head, then the black ones hearing them both snuffle.
"Were going home"