I woke up the next morning to the blaring alarm clock. 'When did that get here?'

I went to take a shower and get ready for the day. After the shower, I changed into an oversized t-shirt and some loose jeans

I walked out of my room and started to try and find the kitchen for breakfast. 'How does he know his way around this place?' I thought to myself.

I turned like 5 corners and walked down and up like 3 staircases when I finally found the kitchen.

I find the cereal and a bowl. I also grabbed some milk. I pored the cereal in first cause im not a phscyo.
After I had made my breakfast, I sat down at a table nearby and ate.

Once I was finished, I started wandering my way back to my room.

I guess I went the wrong way cause now I am being dragged back down the hall by some angry guards... again

I guess matheo hasn't told them how he fucking stole me from my house. Well, i guess he bought me?

"Although this is so much fun, I prefer walking," I say sarcastically to the guard. I did not get an actual response other than a grunt from one of the two guards.

Not too long after I said that, they were knocking on a door. Which I recognized as matheos office from yesterday.

"Si accomodi!" Matheo yelled from inside his office.

The guards took no time to open the door and throw me on the floor. 'I think I like Antonio better than these dudes,' I thought to myself.

"Didn't I tell you all that she was staying here!?" Matheo yelled

That was the only sentence I could make out cause they started speaking Italian after.

After Matheo kicked the guards out, he looked at me with an angry glare. "Why the hell were you out of your room!?" He asked angrily.

"I wanted breakfast," I mumbled, "if you want to leave your room, you ask me! Got it?" He said

I nod in response. "Sit on that couch. I'll bring you back to your room after I'm done,"

I obey and sit on his couch

A few hours later, matheo was done, and I was bored out of my mind.

"Come on," he said, standing up and walking out of his office. Due to our hight difference, I was struggling to keep up with his pace. I basically had to sprint to keep up with him.

He then slowed down, so now I could keep up with him

We then made it to my room. "Go get ready. I am going to take you shopping," he said in his normal cold voice.

"I'm already ready," I say "alright then let's go," he says, and we walk downstairs to what I assume is his personal car dealer ship

He had so many cars. We then got into a Mercedes, and he drove off. About 30 minutes later, we were at what I'm assuming a mall.

We then walked into a clothing shop. "Find whatever you want," he said. "Do I have a price limit?" I ask. I shakes his head no.

I start looking around at all the clothes. I have about 10 shirts and 5 pairs of pants. As u was looking around to see if I wanted anything else when I came across a beautiful dress. When I looked at the price tag, it said

$10,000

I immediately put the dress down and payed for the rest of the clothes i got from this store.

Matheo took me into like 5 other stores then took me home. Once we got home it was around dinner time. I am still full from breakfast so I decide to just take a shower and go to bed.

A/n
I am so sorry for not posting. I'm in FFA and I have my show coming up so I have been putting a lot of work into my animal to make sure he is ready. I will try to write another chapter while I am free. But I will have homework too because I will miss like all of next week of school.

So yall know for future reference here is my schedule

Monday- FFA meeting
Tuesday- gymnastics/meeting?
Wednesday- free
Thursday- free
Friday- free
Saturday- usually busy
I won't post Sunday so I have a break day. I will try to post once a week or twice a month