1

I'm sitting up in my room as my father is sucking the face off of some whore that just came in the door. The worst part is that he does it in the living room.

I think this whore said her name was candy. She said it was candy cause she tasted like it. Ew

Every whore stays for a hour and 5 minutes. The 5 minutes is them getting there clothes on and yelling at my father.

While my father is downstairs my mother is at a club getting black out drunk and going to get a ride home with a Stanger and left on our porch.

This was normal Friday night

Actually somthing was off. None of my parents have said a word to me. Not that I'm complaining it's just weird.

I guess I spoke to soon cause my mother is stumbling into my room. "YOU, YOU ARE THE REASON YOU FATHER IS DOWN THERE WITH A HOOKER ON. MY. BED!!" she slurred I could smell the alcohol from the other side of the room.

Not even a second later she is slapping me like her life depends on it. She changed her hits a few timees like a pattern

Slap

Slap

Punch

Slap

Kick

Punch

Slap

It did not take long for her to black out after that. Must've been alot of hard work (with sarcasm)

I dragged her to the guest bedroom since dad with going to town in his room. Once that task was complete I saw a text on my mom's phone it read 'beh, hai il dipartimento per lei' [t: we'll give you half the dept for her]

Was that italian? Jeez times like this I wish I had a phone. Right as I was about to leave the same number texted again. This time it read 'andremo a prenderla domani alle 17:00 in punto.' [T:we will pick her up 5 pm sharp]

God I should learn some italian

I decided to shrug it off as nothing.

I went off to my room as there was only 10 minutes left till the hooked left my dad's room. And I did not want to run into a angry whore.

I got changed into a oversized sweatshirt and some shorts then hit the hay.

~time skip~

I woke up and heard people talking downstairs. I guess my curiosity got the best of me cause next thing I know I was walking down the stairs.

I was about halfway I could see in the living room. It felt like a kid on Christmas eve when they were trying to catch Santa.

When I looked in the living room, I saw a giant man with get black hair . I heard a mix of italian and Russian going on.

I accidentally moved onto the sqeaky stair. I knew this cause all the heads snapped towards me.

My parents looked livid. If this was a cartoon, they would have smoke coming out of their ears. I stood up and did a little wave before fully walking down the stairs.

I put my head down and walked to the kitchen. Once I got in the kitchen I finally realized what I was wearing.

I was wearing my oversized sweatshirt that went down mid thigh and some shorts that you could not see.

I started to make some breakfast when the door slammed open. "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WEARING!" my father yelled. He yelled so loud I'm sure that guys family in Italy can hear him.