1

Anya's pov:

"Dr Anya, we have an emergency case please come to the OT" one of the junior doctor called me.
"I am coming make the ot ready" I gave him the instructions and started wearing my gloves. I saw the patient he looked pale and blood was oozing out of his arms and he had a fracture on his arm.
" Is his family informed?" I asked Raghu my junior doctor. "Yes, they are waiting outside" he sighed.
He was not much hurt except for the fractured arm and some external bleeding.
I opened the door and saw an middle aged lady walking towards me she grabbed my hands on her hand and asked me with teary eyes " how is my son?" . I assured her he is under observation and is out of danger will be fine soon. Her shoulder shrug and she seemed to be relaxed . She gave me a teary smile " thanks doctor"." You can call me anya" I smiled she nodded.
A man came and said her " Relax now, see our Druv is fine" and gently hugged her sideways.

Raghu came and informed " mam the patient is awake. " " ok check his vitals I am coming. " he went inside . After a Few minutes I came inside he looked quite better his broad chest and his masculine body was still visible from the gown. His lips were dry but he was still looking handsome . I peeled my eyes away from him slightly embarrassed at myself and went outside to inform them that they can meet him now.