20 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
July 20th, Tuesday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - July 20th, Tuesday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

i was logged df outta my acc but i got
ts back turn me up.

"Hollon that arch looking different who you fucking?" Nya scrunched her face up at me. "Whattt nobody." I said raising up looking around.

She just gave me a stale face making me laugh.

"Bitch I don't know how you bend like that my back would've went out on me." Nya laughed handing me back my phone.

I smiled looking at the pictures. "I look fucking good today." I said smiling wide as fuck.

"Girl don't play you look the fuck good every day." Nya mugged me going to sit on my bed again.

I rolled my eyes at her. "Thank you zaddy." I stuck my tongue out. She just waved me off getting on her phone.

"And people swear i'm the gay one." She said. "You is though; like how you remember my arch?" I asked her.

"Cause that's 'yo signature pose." She shrugged. I just shook my head looking down at my phone as it rang.

"Hello?" I asked smiling and plopping on my bed.

"What'chu doing?" He asked. "Nothinggg, Nya just took some pictures of me." I said looking at my nails, that needed to be done.

"And you ain't send me nothing?" He asked. I smiled wide. "I ain't know you wanted me tooo." I stretched laying down on my back kicking my feet up onto the headboard.

"Any time you take some pictures send me them, you know you pretty." He complimented.

"So you want me to send these?" I asked him swiping off the call putting him on speaker. "Yes, baby." He said.

Nya snapped her head to me eyes widened.

I payed her no mind trying not to smirk or smile while I sent the pictures.

to: Kamryn🤍. — just now

 — just now