11 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
July 4th, Tuesday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - July 4th, Tuesday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

"Hm. Bring these to Brandon." Nanny gave me 4 big utensils. Two spatulas and two large forks.

I nodded grabbing them with my right hand, the seasoning and sauces in a bag carried by my left.

"Such a sweet child she is." My cousin Shirley said, I smiled at her.

"Is that all?" I asked, she nodded smiling at me, I smiled back before turning around and walking out the slide-door. The smile fading.

So much smiling my jaw hurt.

"Damn Emma got you running 'allat shit out don't she Rya?" Rico said. Him, junior, leak & Kyrie were on one of nanny's two black pic-nic tables she had in the back.

"Just shut the fuck up." I rolled my eyes making him laugh.

"Where is Tory and Dace?" I asked Brandon setting the utensils and sauces on the little table beside the grill.

Him and my uncle jerry both standing at the grill with white aprons on.

"Tory had went to the store, And Dace said he was going to get kenny."

"Aw.." I said nodding.

So when tf is my man coming 💔.

"Jenn still at Mary's?" I asked rico. He nodded. "She said her daddy ain't drunk yet, prolly why she still down 'er."

I agreed.

"Most definitely, cause she would've been gone if Rodney was drunk. Hate that nigga swear." I shook my head at the thought of him.