~The first kiss~

⏩Another time skip to the morning⏩

This morning as I woke up I had seen Gus had already gotten up,when I got down stairs I saw him and asked where his dad was,when I asked that he said he had to go to work for a couple of hours today,then without a warning or anything he kissed me on the cheek and then said it would be best to rest then to be walking at the moment so he brought me to the couch and said he would get me some apples with peanut butter,when he did my ears where bright red from the unexpected kiss on the cheek,when he came back he put on a funny tv show,when watching the show I fell asleep on Gus's shoulder,but then woke up on his lap along him holding my hand the whole time.

When it was in the afternoon Gus went to hang out with willow and Luz so I was home along,while I was there I had another 2 hour nap by the time I woke up he had been home,when I asked what he was doing home so early he said he was worried about me with all the scars and starches,then kissed me again but this time on the lips,when he did he was blushing a little bit on his ears and cheeks,while I'm over looking like a tomato,when Gus realized why I was blushing he started laughing while holding my hand.

But then we cuddled up for a bit since it was cold outside and there was only one blanket for us to share so we didn't really have a choice,but it was actually pretty comfortable,he made me feel safe and loved and a little bit awkward at the same time since iT was only about 7:09 in the morning,and just like that we both went to sleep only a couple minutes later

When we woke up it was 6:52 of course Gus was more  awake then I was since of the situation,