Gus x mat,owl house

⚠️warning this story continues abuse and other stuff(and most likely a little cringe🤷‍♀️and maybe some spelling errors.)⚠️

Mat pov:

I heard my half brother yelling at something,someone I head done to check who it was I should have guessed he was shouted at dad , saying he has two kids (me and him) he just shrugged and got a another beer from the fridge.Not to long after he saw me standing on the stairs he walks close to me pats my head gives me hug and tells me to go get ready for school, after that he goes back to yelling at dad ,I started to tear up a bit before leaving i didn't know why but I did,

Before I left the house I had to find my gloves so no one would see the scares that were made in the April vacation, as I walk I see Augustus talking to Bria I watch them as I walk by them Augustus saw me but he went back to talking to her for 3 minutes,Then he ran up to me worried I asked him what was wrong,he looked at me and said "nothing it's just that Bria was saying some stuff about stuff.."I look at him trying to make him a little happy "like what?" He looks at Bria then back at me then he finally says it"she...wanted me to tell you to meet you at the ally way to have some fun..but why would she want to have fun aren't you guys something like enemies?" I stood there staring at her for a good long while trying not to tear up or shake Gus noticed and he said come on it can't be that bad thats what he said but I knew deep down that it was going to be and that he would hate being there...

Augustus Pov:

I dragged him to Bria,she was looking at him the whole time I don't know why but it can't be that bad!

I looked at mat he was really uncomfortable in this situation as if he wanted to go home and lock himself in his room for hours and cry.