𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄. ( the tournament of elements )

❝     FIRE, LIGHTNING, EARTH, ICE     ❞

➵ the EXTENDED SUMMARY of ACT THREE

ABOUT A MONTH AFTER ZANE died, the team formally known as the Ninja went their separate ways. Dealing with the loss of a brother and the disappearance of a close friend, Lloyd Garmadon seeks to rebuild the team and bring his brothers together for the betterment of Ninjago. The others, however, don't seem to agree—Jay scoffs and proclaims his hatred for Cole, Cole decides he wants to be normal, and Kai, well, he's dealing with a little guilt over being the reason Hiro disappeared in the blink of an eye, a mystery that still plagues Lloyd to this day—what happened to Hiro? Where did he go? And why is he ignoring Lloyd?

HIRO HAS BEEN MISSING FOR a month. Lloyd has scoured the entire city but has yet to give up hope despite everyone telling him that Hiro is gone. If there's anything that Lloyd knows, it's that he and Hiro can't stay away from each other. They're best friends—maybe something more, if Lloyd should count himself lucky enough—and Lloyd will never give up searching for Hiro. But his search may need to take a pause when Master Chen invites them to his island for the Tournament of Elements, in the process revealing that Zane Julien, thought to be dead, was actually . . . alive?

WHEN ZANE SACRIFICED HIMSELF TO stop the Golden Master, the power of the Golden Weapons unlocked new abilities within him, and with that came much-unwanted attention, particularly from one Master Chen, who has a much darker agenda to offer the Ninja . . .

NEW POWERS, ALLIES, AND ENEMIES. When the Ninja arrive on the island, they're in for a surprise when a few familiar faces turn up, and even more so when they learn that the First Spinjitzu Master knew a few of Ninjago's best-kept secrets. Cole wants normality; Jay wants justice; Kai wants to fix what has been broken; and Lloyd, well, he just wants his best friend back. Not everyone can get what they desire, though.

❝     I HAVE COME TO WIN TONIGHT     ❞

➵ the CASTING of ACT THREE

BRIGHT VACHIRAWIT  as  AVASHIRO

RYAN POTTER  as  LLOYD GARMADON

SHANNON KOOK  as  ZANE JULIEN

LUDI LIN  as  KAI SMITH

THOMAS WEATHERALL  as  COLE BROOKSTONE

TOM HOLLAND  as  JAY WALKER

JESSIE MEI LI  as  NYA SMITH

ZOEY MENG  as  SKYLOR CHEN

TONY LEUNG  as  LEE GARMADON

❝     I'VE GOT THE ELEMENTAL POWER FOR THE FUTURE     ❞

➵ the SOUNDTRACK of ACT THREE

I. THE ANACONDRAI WHIP, the fold.

II. READY SET LET'S GO, sam tinnesz.

III. OVERWHELMED, royal & the serpent.

IV. THE OTHER SIDE OF PARADISE, glass animals.

V. ENTER THE TOURNAMENT, the fold.

VI. MONSTERS, amanda fagan.

VII. TAKE IT ALL, valley of wolves.

VIII. APRIL, beach bunny.

IX. LISTEN BEFORE I GO, billie eilish.

X. YOU WERE MY FRIEND, amanda fagan.

XI. THE NINJA ROLL, the fold.

XII. REBELS, call me karizma.

XIII. MANIAC, theeunknown.

XIV. 21ST CENTURY NINJA, the fold.

XV. CABO, rickey montgomery.

XVI. SEEDS, icon for hire.

XVII. WHO ARE YOU, REALLY?, mikky ekko.

XVIII. RIOT, hollywood undead.

XIX. BLINDSIDE, icon for hire.

XX. BACK TO NINJAGO, the fold.

❝     BIRTHRIGHT — ACT THREE     ❞