"Who Is This?!" 👀

Author's Note: Hello everyone! Well, this is my first time writing a text fanfiction book, but I think you'll enjoy it. Here's the description...

 Here's the description

____
_________

Beyoncé's P.O.V.

"Girl! I can't believe you're going to miss this party Bey! You can't be serious!", one of my roommates, Onika, exclaimed.

She, myself and our other roommate, Megan, are juniors at Texas Southern University. We've been sharing our dorm room together since freshman year and I'm surprised we haven't killed each other yet! Not because we don't like each other. The three of us have actually managed to become close friends. It's just that they're both into partying and chasing after whomever they can have sex with. And I am the total opposite!

"I told you and Meg I have a test on Monday that I need to study for! Y'all should be studying more, too", I stated.

"Girl, we can study anytime. Get your ass up and come have some fun! You're twenty, not sixty!", Megan said.

But I waved her off. I came to TSU to get my degree, not party. Plus, I wasn't a social butterfly like Onika. Nor was I good at flirting and picking up girls like Megan. Yes, I said girls. Megan is a lesbian like me. As for Onika....she's just a freak! No matter what your gender is, if you look good to her and she's horny, she's fucking you on sight!

"Bey, come on! You gotta go, boo", Onika whined.

"Nika...I'll go to the next one. I have to pass this test", I told her.

Onika groaned in defeat. "Ok...Want us to bring you something to eat back?", she asked.

I chuckled. "Thanks but I'll probably be knocked out around the time y'all get back to the dorm."

"That's if I come back! Because if Normani Hamilton is at this party, I'm going to do my best to get her to take me to her bed. I heard both her roommates had to go back home this weekend for a minute. So it's only right that I offer to keep her company", Megan stated with a mischevious grin.

"Normani has the same major as me. She should be studying, too!", I exclaimed.

Megan laughed and shook her head at me. She and Onika told me goodbye and headed to the party. I paused from my studying to make myself a sandwich and grab a soda. That's when I heard my phone vibrate....

618-678-8908 : "I know we haven't spoken in about a year....And I know I was the one who said we needed to break up...but I just wanted to say I miss you. And I hope one day we can at least be friends again. 🤎"

713- 675-5098: "Who is this and who are you trying to reach? 👀"

618-678-8908: "It's Courtney! Really, Chlöe?! Smh!"