Chapter 4 Pt. 2

The golden bear shut the door to the backroom before slumping against a wall, sliding into a seated position in the space of the small closet

The golden bear shut the door to the backroom before slumping against a wall, sliding into a seated position in the space of the small closet. Goldie took his purple top hat off, and began to run his paw through the fur on his head. Two new asks appeared in front of him, and he quickly read over them before nervously smiling to himself.
"Well, my powers only activated by accident when I first found out about them." Goldie began. "One time, after I'd been let out, I just started floating and I didn't even realize until I was nearly to the ceiling!" The bear exclaimed, clasping either side of his face with his hands to reenact the shock he'd felt in a comedic way. "After that, I started figuring out other things I could do! I still don't know where they came from, though." Goldie said as a curious expression crossed his face, before he answered the other question.

"I only wanted to be Toy Freddy's friend at first, but Freddy always makes sure he stays away from me." Goldie said, a hint of guilt in his tone. "I'm sure he hates me too, by now..." The golden bear admitted, before giving a short sniffle. "But I do think he's a very nice bear! I just had fun scaring him. I really would like to hang out with him." Satisfied with his answer, Goldie uncrossed his legs and went over to his shelf.

The bear sighed as he pulled the covers over him, finally ready to rest until tomorrow night, and potentially have another dream. With his Fredbear Plush tucked safely next to him, Goldie closed his eyes, accepting the slumber he fell into, and another dream soon to begin...

***

The golden bear started breathing rapidly, as he spun in circles panicking, ears down on his head, his eyes wide.

"No no no no no!" Goldie yelled. He was outside the restaurant this time. The rain fell around Goldie, but somehow he couldn't feel it patter against his body. The possibilities of what would happen to him if he stayed out here any longer swam in his head, adding to his paranoia, and his pupils shrank. He ran alongside the wall of the building, searching for an open door.
The year of this scene appeared in the bear's mind. 1985, again. But why out here?! Goldie thought, as he kept gasping for breath.

The sound of scraping metal, as if someone was pulling themselves slowly in the heavy pours came to Goldie's sensors, and he rushed towards the sound, hoping it would lead him to an entrance. He edged around the corner of the building. There, a short distance away, a tall, slim animatronic, dressed like a puppet, was crawling over to a small figure.