★Chapter: 5 Romeo and Juliet★

Sallys Pov:

Okay I've set up everything, The Script, The backgrounds and Roles (Well almost) All I need now is to convince Frank to join the play as a main character.. They always want to be a side character becuase they never want to attend them. Oh there they are! "Hey Frank! Wanna join the play as a main character?" I say "My awnser is no, Sorry Sally" They push me out the way! How rude! "Oh I see I see you want me to take drastic measures! Got you got you.. If you don't join my play as a main character I will supernova this whole god damn planet, I will follow in my ancestors footsteps" I say. "Jeez okay okay.. But what's my role anyway?" They say, "Your Juliet!" I say proudly. "Wonderful I'm the woman.. Can't I be my gender for once? I've been female in every play so far!"

Franks Pov:

Sally started igniting her self! "Okay okay! I take it back!" I quickly run to my house with the script. Why the hell does she have to be so intimidating when she wants someone in a play but not during an argument? Yeash.. I honestly think she's out for me.

(A few hours later/to the rehearsal)

Eddies Pov:

Alright this is the rehearsal.. I actually have no idea what this play is about, I didn't read the whole script. I hold my script as me and Frank step on stage, They are also holding a script, I guess I'm not the only one who doesn't remember their lines. "akin to noting that he kisses as if he has learned how to kiss from a manual and followed those instructions exactly" Frank says. "If I profane with my unworthiest hand This holy shrine, the gentle fine is this: My lips, two blushing pilgrims, ready stand To smooth that rough touch with a tender kiss". Suddenly Frank looks at the script after I say that, I honestly don't know what I said I just read the script. Frank drops the script and says "Okay I'm not doing this!" I turn my head to my script and realize what a jam I got myself into!

Franks Pov:

Eddie is blushing profusely but I don't care! "Why do I have to kiss Eddie?! Why did you even write this into the script Sally!" I shriek, "Maybe if you studied more you would know what's in and what is Romeo and Juliet!" She screams from on top of the high directors chair, "You little!-" before I can finish my sentence I feel someone behind me push me into Eddie! Causing us to kiss! Oh I'm going to get my hands on who ever pushed me!

Julies Pov:

"Oops!", Okay I accidentally pushed Frank okay?.. wellll Maybe only a tiny bit.. on purpose.. But Frank looks so cute with Eddie! Frank hops off of Eddie and goes straight up to me.. uh oh.. "JULIE!! Why did you push me!!" Frank is blushing profusely, I think the plan worked. "It was on accident! I swear!" I say frantically, Frank can get a bit scary when they get mad.. "UGH!" Their head starts spinning, It's spinning so fast like a cordless drill! Their bound to get dizzy honestly. Anyhow no one can stop Frank when their mad. If you try to stop their head spinning you would probably burn your hands from the friction! Wait.. friction.. huh I guess I did learn something from Poppy!

Eddies Pov:

Frank looks so mad and their head is spinning way to fast! Their going to get sick, I step forward and try to stop their head spinning "Ow!" I yell, The friction between Franks rampaging head burnt my hand! But I have to keep trying! Attempt after attempt.. I manage to hold their head in place! I can hear Frank mumbling stuff to them self as they give a death glare to Julie, So, I give them a hug! That suprisingly cooled him down a lot!

(A/N: Wowie! My brain honestly hurts but oh well, New chapter! Hoorah 🎉
Word count: 688)