To Kill A Mocking Bird

Fatima and Danni spend all afternoon together and then Fatima heads back to the studios she starts listening to some of Danni album and gets a catch ideal. She goes to present the ideals to Anderson he likes them and tells her to present them to Zac.

Knock knock
Zac: Come in
Fatima: Hey Zac
Zac: Hey Fatima what's up?
Fatima: Can you look over these and tell me what you think?
Zac: Can I can (he looks at them and skim through them) Wow you really are good like you need a raise good job she can start working on this tomorrow.
Fatima: (smiles) Thank you Zachery
Zac: No problem anything else??
Fatima: Nope
Zac: Oh I need you to accompany me for a party tonight if your FREE?
Fatima; Sure what do I need to dress like?
Zac: Dress sexy (Fatima looks at him) But not to sexy  the company car will pick you up I will see you at 8:45 sharp
Fatima: Kay Zac (she leaves and then heads him to take a shower and gets ready for her night at the party she takes a look at the mirror and puts on her makeup and then puts her dress on)

Fatima: (smiles) Thank you Zachery Zac: No problem anything else??Fatima: Nope Zac: Oh I need you to accompany me for a party tonight if your FREE?Fatima; Sure what do I need to dress like? Zac: Dress sexy (Fatima looks at him) But not to sexy  th...

Fatima gets a call from the drive and she comes downstairs

Fatima gets a call from the drive and she comes downstairs. The driver opens the door and she sees Angela her face lights up and she gets in she thanks the driver.

Angela: You look
Fatima: Good don't I
Angela: Yes you do
Fatima: And you look bad too (they vibe to the music and get out and go inside Fatima and Angela drinks a glass of champagne and enjoy therr night. Fatima mingles with everyone from Jamie fox to Her to Missy Elliott to Common Alicia keys and everyone. Then Zac walks up and whisper in her ear she follows him to a room.)

Zac: I got show you something
Fatima: Okay what? (They go outside at the top)

Zac: (Fatima looks at him) Im sorry that dress that dress looks to good on you
Fatima: Thank you
Zac: I know I'm suppose work hard but can I touch it and you forgot about it in the morning cause I can't wait any longer (he kisses her and she kisses back)
Fatima: Goodnight Nr. Zachery Taylor (she walks away and heads back to the party she grabs Anderson and dances with him and she moves to the rhythm of the beat with the music)

The next day Fatima gets up and takes a shower and gets ready for work.

Fatima:(steps off the elevator) Good Morning Pam Pam: Good morning Fatima you look goodFatima: Thanks boo is Danni here? Pam; She is she in there singing and she not doing so good Fatima; Thank you Pam I got it

Pam: Good morning Fatima you look good
Fatima: Thanks boo is Danni here?
Pam; She is she in there singing and she not doing so good
Fatima; Thank you Pam I got it

(Fatima walks in and sits next to Danni)

Danni: So good of you to join us
Fatima: Danni good morning Pam can you get her some coffee and a muffin
Danni: I don't want that shit I want go home
Pam: Yes right away
Fatima: Danni look at me
Danni:(looks at Fatima) What?
Fatima: Hold on now I'm on your side
Danni: Everyone is against me Preston left me this morning. He said I need to get my shit together.
Fatkma: You do for you girl
Danni; Fuck you Fatima and I do mean Fuck you don't know me you don't know the shit I was hand too since I was a Fucking child I built this company  from the ground up after my grandfather dead my brother pawned me off throwing me at everyone going to ever party I'm tired so forgive me for being a BITCH cause I have a right if I don't have Preston I have nothing but good music and good pussy oh and money (Zac storms in)
Zac: I told you was done get the Fuck out you wash up piece of SHIT (Danni punch him hard as Fuck)
Danni; Don't you ever talk to me you worthless piece of shit I wonder would the board deal with you if I was not here I'm the reason why you eat Mother Fucker Fatima you see do you still want represent me?
Fatima: I do Danni your song got me thru to kill a mocking bird
Danni: Good I'm glad someone appreciate me but he wants me gone so I'm go and see how fast daddy gets down here
Fatima: Danni wait
Zac: No let her go
Fatima; No Zac apologize now
Zac: Fuck that
Fatima: Zachery do it (Zac looks at Fatima and then at Danni)
Zac: I'm sorry just get it together okay (Danni looks at him and looks at Fatima)
Danni: Now get out of here so I can sing nigga (Zac leaves and Danni records her music)