Day at Work

[In Accuretta, Sam had his first day at work while Michael and Leo are hanging out with Bumblebee, Arcee, Wheelie and Brains. Carly arrives at Accuretta in a Merceded Benz SLS AMG unaware that is Soundwave's alt mode].

 Carly arrives at Accuretta in a Merceded Benz SLS AMG unaware that is Soundwave's alt mode]

Sam: Hi Angel.

Carly: How are you?

Sam: Good.

Carly: I had to stop by.

Sam: Yep Autobots are up saving the world and I'm just organizing fourth binders. Living my dream. Well Michael is just playing games with Leo and the other Autobots.

Carly: Listen Saturday, Dylan's doing party at his house. And you've been invited too.

Sam: I'd love you girl. How'd you get here?

Carly: A car.

Sam: You don't have a car.

Carly: Uh yeah I do.

Sam: How did you get it?

Carly: Uh he gave me one.

Sam: He gave you a car?

Carly: Yeah, it's a work perk.

Sam: Oh, what kind of car did he give you?

Carly: Uh a Mercedes SLS AMG. Really crazy engine.

Sam: It's a $200,000 car.

Carly: I know.

Bruce Brazos: Ladies and Gentlemen, I need some lunch filling done stats. Who would like to score some Bruce Brazos points?

Accuretta Worker: Bruce found your guy.

Brazos: Witwicky, the man who makes this company run.

[Sam takes the elevator while doing the cart position but he was pinned by Jerry Wang, his workmate who is telling Sam he knows Sam's history with the Autobots].

Jerry Wang: I know who you are! Witwicky, Witwicky! I'm talking to you!

Sam: Excuse me. Thank you.

Jerry Wang: Slow down, tiger. You showed up in the background of six different photos, two continents, with aliens. That was you in Egypt, right? Because you and your brother know the aliens. See ya!

Sam: Give me my jacket!

[The two entered the bathroom fighting before entering the bathroom stall and Jerry stradles Sam]

Jerry Wang: I'm Wang. Deep Wang. Deep Wang. You're not getting it. Deep Throat. Watergate? I'm talking code to you... Damn it. (Shushes) They watch and listen. I can't go to the government, but you can! Because shit's going down, son! It is Code Pink, as in Floyd! Dark Side! Why no one's been up there since 1972?

Sam: I know you're speaking English, it's just a very strange English. That's why I'm not... Don't. I'm gonna hit you.

Jerry Wang: [Takes off his pants and takes out a folded paper stack] I'm gonna hit you right back, son. It's my manifesto. They're whacking us out, everyone who knows what's in the dark... [Hears a door opening] Your alien friends are in danger, you know, the good ones. It's up to you.

[Jerry and Sam keep fighting in the bathroom stall until he gets his jacket back. Sam starts unfolding Jerry's paper message]

Sam: (Whispers) Moon satellites. The Russian space program. Experts dead. Space program ends. Dark Side... Dark Side of the Moon.

[Sam told Jerry about the Apollo Conspiracy but Sam left unaware that Jerry was going to be killed by Laserbeak].

Jerry Wang: (Yelling in Frustruation) I give you everthing you want.

Sam: We really need to talk about the stuff first-

Jerry Wang: Whoa! Knock first! Can't yoy see I'm busy?

Sam: You straddled me in the stall. That's happened to me once in this life. I wouldn't forget it. From the bathroom stall. You took yoir package out. You took your package out.

Jerry Wang: Whoa! Whoa! We are not boyfriends, okay? One phone call from me and I'll have you fired. Yes, I will, Gaylord. (Yelling in pain) Oww!

Sam: Are you okay?

Jerry Wang: (Nodding) Hemmerhoids.

Sam: I should leave. (Closes Jerry's door and leaves)

Jerry Wang: I don't know him. I would never do anything.

[The Accuretta Monitor suddenly transforms into Laserbeak]

Jerry Wang: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Okay, okay! I sabotaged the mapping sattelite, just like I promised, I can put a blind spot in the program as a bonus. What more do you want from me?

Laserbeak: Jerry, you are my favorite.

Jerry Wang: I'll do whatever you want me to do.

Laserbeak: I know, but my superoirs need me to... suicide you. What did you say to Witwicky?

Jerry Wang: (Laughs and pulls out his guns) Oh Shit! Huh? Who wants some chick en dinner now, bitch? 'Cause somebody messed with the wrong Wang today!

Laserbeak: Just as I promised! [Pushes Wang's chair and smashes through glass windows and falls out and dies]

Brazos: Come on, people. Yes, a workmate died, but looking out the window is not gonna bring him back. The man was depressed. You can keep watching him, but he's not getting up. Witwicky. I'm spearheading the press. You clean up. Wang is everywhere. He is in the bistro. He is in the bamboo. He's on the balustrade. Box up his personals. Get hs name off his parking space.

[But the conversation gets interrupted by Laserbeak who is wreakimg havoc in the office then Brazos gets injured. Sam managed to take the fire exit in time.]