lake day!!

y/n pov

i groan as i start to wake up..

"ugh my head"i say as i sit up.

"oh y/n you're awake,how you feelin?"jeff says as he me a over a water-bottle.

"uhh...could be better"i say opening the bottle and taking a sip.

" ...i should be good to go right?"I question

"mm not just yet..alby said to keep you here for the night just in case."

"But what if something happens your just gonna leave me here to die!" i lay back dramatically.

"um no newt actually offered to sleep with you in here!"he says while getting up and setting up another bed.

"oh..okay!"i say
i lay down for a bit getting some rest as newt comes in.

"hey y/n! you havent had the best days here havent you."he says coming to sit next to me.

"no i havent but its alright" i say shrugging

he grabs my hand

"you messed up your hands pretty bad didn't you?" he says looking at them

"yea..i dont even remember messing them up.."i say pulling my hand back

"hey can i talk to you about something..?"i say looking up into his eyes..they didnt have the same effect that gallys did.

"uh yea sure,let me just get ready for bed"he says getting up

"okay,so lets say i liked someone here-" i get cut off

"gally..or winston its one of them..or both!"

"uh first of all rude you cut me off,and second it doesn't matter..I hate both of them."

"mhm"he says rolling his eyes

"ANYWAYS..would it weird to hate them but want them at the same time..i don't know i just wanna like punch him but at the same time i yearn for him..his body..is so-"

" ok y/n calm down.and im not sure i've never felt that way about someone so i cant tell you anything."he says covering himself.

"ugh i don't know what to do!"i say staring at the the ceiling of the tent.

"hey just don't think about it,rest so like that you'll be able to go to the lake tomorrow"

"the lake tomorrow awesome!"

-time skip to morning-

"y/n lake day!" newt says shouting.

"ughhh.."i groan

"you never wanna get up"he says rolling his eyes

he throws some fabric at me

"here we were confused when we got these but there for you"

"ill see you at the lake y/n!"he says before leaving

i didn't wanna get up but lake day so i look at the stuff he tossed at me.they were bathing suits

they were bathing suits