𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

𝐀𝐥𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐬 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐤𝐲 (𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐝)↑

𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟖𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 - 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐌𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐀𝐠𝐨

    "What is this?" 

    "This, my dear sweet innocent child, is a fake ID." I said with a sweet smile, spinning in Riley's very comfortable desk chair until I was very dizzy. I was going slow and wanted to see how long I could tolerate it before I puked. Yes, I'm that bored.

    I could feel the death glare on me each time I circled around in her direction. "I know that. I mean, what is this for?"

    "It's for tonight. Ana invited us to Midnight Madness and we are going to celebrate your birthday."

    "My birthday was last month." Riley reminded, which only caused a laugh to escape my lips.

    "Yes, and though I loved sitting around a table with party hats and singing 'happy birthday' with your family and mine, there is no way I'm letting your 17th birthday be remembered as something so boring."

    "But Midnight Madness? That's an age restricted club. You have to be twenty-one to get in." Riley argued, which only caused a groan to escape from me as I finally came to a stop, though it didn't feel like it as the room kept spinning. I didn't dare try to get up, knowing full well I'd face plant.

    "What do you think the ID's are for, Bubbles?" I asked, picking up the card she dropped on the bed. "Look, according to this lovely little lie, you are twenty-two."

    "No one's going to believe I'm seventeen let alone twenty-two." Riley pointed out, looking at the South Carolina identification and realized it does look a lot like her mothers. "Where did you even get these anyway?"

    "Remember that sophomore you asked me to help out last year because the basketball team kept stealing his clothes in the locker room and you wanted me to try to get them to stop?" I questioned with a small head tilt, which Riley immediately nodded in remembrance. It was kind of hard to forget me publicly giving one of those guys a wedgie in front of most of the school population until he agreed to leave the young kid alone. I've never actually given someone a wedgie before and was very curious to see if it worked like it does in the movies.

    I can happily report that it does, if you are strong enough. Poor guy was humiliated, especially since I exposed that he still wore tighty whities. And his friends knew better than to cross me. They never touched that kid or his clothes ever again.

     I gave her a wicked side grin. "Well, it turns out the kid is good with computers and owed me a favor."

    "Okay, but that still doesn't change the fact that I still look like a child. I'm not like you, Buttercup. I don't have a perfect figure that makes me look twenty five." Riley slumped back into her peach colored pillows and grabbed Titus, her stuffed bunny she has had since she was seven, something that originally belonged to me but a sleepover at my house she had a nightmare and cried for her mom but I had given it to her in hopes of calming her down. It worked and I allowed her to keep it after a while once I saw how attached she grew to it.

    "Okay, first of all, you are hot as hell and you need to own it. And second, you don't need any of that. You just need good posture and an amazing dress, which you have both." Riley gave me a strange look as I giggled excitedly, finally forcing myself to get up and had to regain my balance as I knew if I moved in anyway I would fall over. After a second, I went to get my bag that I was secretly carrying the surprise in, unzipping it and revealing a gorgeous pink cocktail dress that looked a bit shorter than it truly was. Riley's eyes basically fell out of her head.