𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

𝐁𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐬 𝐑𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 ↑

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐌𝐘 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐑 with that sexist pig spread around this school like wildfire. I should have known this was going to be one of those schools who obsessed over gossip and drama. I wasn't upset that everyone seemed to be afraid of me, I've always preferred it that way but this time more so because maybe it means they would leave me alone. But something I did not expect was the admiration that came from some as well.

I had done what I did because I was offended that those two idiots were making a bet about which could get into my pants the quickest. My reaction may have been a tad excessive but it was a normal response that any girl would have had. Sure most girls would choose to ignore them or use their words, but that can only get you so far. I'd rather people fear me then think they can disrespect me, especially immature boys who think they are men.

This is not the first time I've had to deal with something like this. I was an early bloomer, from age twelve is when the chest came in and my bottom started to take its shape. I had a great figure, one I was proud of and I took care of. I have had many people having to do a double take when I walked into the room. I was used to the stares, and I was okay with them, but it was the disgusting comments and disrespect that fueled my rage, especially if one of these boys were bold enough to try and touch me. I normally had my best friend to keep me tamed so I wouldn't get arrested for putting someone in the hospital but she wasn't here anymore and I had to learn self control on my own.

I'm off to a terrible start.

My classes blew by in a flash. I actually found myself liking some of my teachers because they didn't force me to stand in front of the class and introduce myself as the new student. That was either because it was the first day of senior year for everyone or because they didn't give a crap. Whatever it was, I was grateful.

I found the gymnasium with ease, mostly because I had passed it this morning on my way to Home Ec, for which the teacher did have us change but we were only to play a game of dodgeball for our first day. Separated into two teams, I was leaning against the wall when the two captains started to pick their teams, hardly paying attention until a loud whistle went off.

"Sky!" The teacher, Mr. Feld yelled my name. Startled, I looked up to see the teacher and the captains were staring at me. "Come on, stop daydreaming. Reyes picked you, so get going."

Looking around surprised, it seemed I was the first person to be picked. Looking between the two captains, one female and one male, the female smiled in triumph and the male looked slightly disappointed. Confused by them both, I kicked myself off the wall and went to stand next to the grinning girl who had raised her hand when Mr. Feld said her name. I wasn't sure what that was about until everyone was sorted into their two teams and sent to the different sides of the gym when the pretty girl with dark curls and light tan skin came up next to me.

"I'm so happy I was able to get on my team." Is the first thing she says, practically startling me as I was not expecting anyone to speak to me. I blinked at her in confusion, not knowing what the hell she meant and it seemed to take her a second before understanding. "Everyone is talking about how you put Toby Wilson in his place this morning. It was pretty badass."

Toby Wilson? Oh, that must have been tweedle dumb whose arm I nearly broke. Doesn't really matter what his name is, I'm still going to call him tweedle dumb and his little friend tweedle dee. "Oh. Well, what does that have to do with picking me for a dodgeball game?"

"Something just tells me that you'd be really hard to get out. Plus, everyone seems to be intimidated by you so that might help if people want to avoid hitting you with a ball. Or getting hit by you. " She explains with a little giggle before extending her hand. "I'm Gina, by the way. You're Alexandria, right?"