❄ Twenty five❄

Seungmin's pov

        I immediately looked away from Min, focusing on the map that was pinned on the wall like it was the most interesting thing on earth.

Being around Min had turned into a horror movie, I'm scared that she might catch me staring at her.

I hate it.

I hate how my heart performs summersaults whenever she's looking at me. Not to mention the circus that erupts within me when she playfully punches my arm.

No matter how I try, I can't seem to stop these reactions that grows worse by the day, how I went from being annoyed to wanting Min to be around me.

Where did it all go wrong?

Questioning myself, I sighed once more, placing my cheek on my hand which I had propped up with my elbow that laid on the desk, my gaze returning back to Min who was now scribbling on her book.

She's obviously bored since Felix had another class and I deliberately sat at the far back. Maybe distancing myself would end all these.

"Whipped!"

I turned to the voice that echoed beside me, there sat Jisung, doodling on his textbook, his gaze away from me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Scrawling, I jibbed the older male, conceding a laugh from him.

I rolled my eyes, resting my back on the backrest, hoping that the bell would ring sooner.

Those two hours a week at swim practice always proves to help me relax.

"Guess what?" Jisung suddenly spoke up, eliciting a hum in response from me. "Just to annoy you, I'm gonna tell Hyejin you like her."

The squirrel smirked, wiggling his brows.

"Don't you dare! And besides I don't like her, so I'm not scared."

---------

     "Min, don't go close to Jisung!"

I pulled Min away from class, quickly before that loud quokka could get to her, my grip on her wrist tightening.

"Why? You gotta give me a reason, brah," The black haired inquired, trying to catch up with my fast steps.

"Just don't, its an order!" I stopped right in front of my locker, finally turning to the vague girl behind me.

Look away Seungmin, you fool!

"You gotta be specific," Min hummed the moment I looked away from her, busying myself with my books. "If not, I'm going to meet him right now, goodbye!"

"Wait!"

Why won't she listen?

I put my hands in front of Min, hoping that would stop her from going to Han.

The perplexed look on her face disappeared and was replaced by a curious yet amuse expression. Tilting her head to the side, the female grinned, taking her hand up.

"Your hands are bigger than Felix's," She commented, placing her left hand on mine. "See?" The black haired looked up at me, a bright smile on her face.

A chill sensation ran down my spine, the spot where Min's palm was tinkled and burned at the same time, making a stupidly wide smile to tug on my lips, my heart racing and my legs weak all of a sudden. "Felix's hands are indeed tiny." I managed to say, taking my hand away from hers.

"You smiled at me? It looks so weird, my gosh!"

"Shut up and get lost," I turned away from the her, hurrying to swim practice.

I'm so stupid!

--------

"Mom, can I ask you a question?"

My mother still had her focus on what she was chopping. "Of course, Min," She hummed back in response.

My grip on the island tightened, and I began fumbling with my word. "Its more of. . .of a hypo. . . a hypothetical question."

"Don't we all love hypothetical questions?"

"Mom no," I groaned, my head laid back. Now I've lost the drive to ask this. "What if. . .is it possible to. . .hate someone but you like them?" I pressed out, looking at the fruit basket that casually laid on the island.

"Like how you hate but like your friends?" My mom asked back, clearly unsure about what I've just said.

"No, this is different, I mean like, like like."

"That's too many likes," Tittering, my mom finally turned to me, that questioning and amuse glint radiating off her eyes. She let out another laugh as I grunted. "Are you talking about Min?"

I've called her Min so many times, now my mom is joi- wait what?

"No, Its not Min," I waved my hands frantically at her face, slowly stepping away from the kitchen. "Its a hypothetical question, remember? Anyways, I gotta go study, bye!"

I left but could still hear my mother laughing. "Be down for dinner soon!" She called after me.

Shit!

I'm so confused.

I have to stop tutoring Min.

---------• ° -🐶😞- ° •---------

I just disappeared like that 😞

Anyways hi, how are you?
Pls vote and comment
Thanks
Cya💙