27 - Blair

song: Formula by Labrinth

I groan as the blankets get pulled off of exposing the bright lights. "Baby, it's almost lunch. you've been asleep all morning." I groan again, grabbing my phone checking the time.

10:40

I lay back down pulling the blankets out of Cyrus' grasp "5 more minutes."

I hear him groan "Fine, I dropped off Bridget at school and I got you some coffee on my way back. I think I'm gonna go to the gym for a few hours. Text me when you are up?"

I smile even though I'm hidden under the blanket shielding myself from the light away from Cyrus' eyes.

I give him a small thank you and tell him i'll text him when I'm up.

I hear him enter the bathroom closing the door.

A few minutes later I hear him come out as I begin to be pulled into the sleep that's awaiting.

"Have sweet dreams Baby." He tells me now standing next to me. He leans down, placing a kiss on my head.

A small smile grazes my lips finally letting sleep fully take over.

___

I walk out of the bathroom only waking up 5 minutes beforehand. Cyrus has yet to come back. I grab my phone and send Cyrus a quick text letting him know i'm up.

I had only slept for another hour until I had a nightmare. This time it wasn't about my assault, it was images of me and my mom driving. I looked around 15 everything was blurry. It was obvious we were worried about something. Something unknown.

We were driving before everything went black and that's when I woke up a thin layer of sweat covered my body.

I shake the thought. It was just a nightmare.

I look at the time and seeing it's only 11:50 I decide to call Tris knowing she will probably be walking to lunch.

It rings 3 times before she picks up. "Hey B, whats up."

I sit on the bed leaning against the headboard "Nothing really, i'm just really bored."

I hear people talking around her and they begin to fade assuming she's outside.

"Are you doing okay?" She asks, I don't respond right away I sit sightly thinking to myself.

Am I doing okay?

My life had changed so quickly that if I had told someone it would probably give them whiplash.

I want to tell Tris everything shes my bestfriend i've told her everything even the bad parts.

But telling her my assault wasn't just in the wrong place at the wrong time and it's actually Cyrus parents trying to kill me is something I don't think I can't tell her.

If she finds out the real reason i'm not home and that I'm staying in a hotel is because I'm trying to survive, all because three people want me gone and I don't even know who the third person is. She would flip.

Sometimes I let my mind wander too far and I begin to blame all this on Cyrus. It's his parents that want me gone. For a reason I don't remember. I do believe me and him grew up together and that I just don't remember. But why would Cyrus come back into my life knowing his parents wouldn't allow it.

"Blair, are you there?"

Tris' voice snaps me out of my thoughts "Oh yeah." I rush out "I'm doing okay Tris thank you for asking."

"Of course b, if you ever need me i'm here."

I smile "thank you" I tell her grateful I have her in my life "I mean it Blair anything. I love you and it hurts me that you're going through so much and I can't just take it away." 

Her words warm my heart and I close my eyes basking in the feeling.  "I love you too, Tris."

We continue to talk about everything that i've missed just catching up on each other's lives as it's been a week since i've been gone from school. 

We continue to talk for 20 minutes until she has to get to her next class. I set my phone down after saying my goodbye. And as I do Cyrus walks into the room.

He walks in, setting his keys down. As he's doing this I take him in.

He's wearing basic gray sweats pairing it with a wife beater. Sweat glistens across his skin, His hair is messy like he's ran his hands through it a few times.

A knot begins to form in my lower stomach and I clench my thighs attempting to ease the feeling.

Cyrus has to be one of the finest men I've ever seen. And he is into me and only me.

I look at him through my lashes now seated at the edge of the bed.

He finally looks at me scanning me from head to toe, a grin forming on his lips.

______

I split this chapter into two i wanted the rest to be in Cyrus POV.

I'm sorry for not keeping up with posting. I'm going through a breakup and it's been hard I haven't had any motivation to write until now. i'm trying to get back into it just know i'm not gonna give up on this story I really want to finish Cyrus and Blairs story!

TIKTOK : Authorwritezzz

Dont forget to vote!!

WORDCOUNT : 889