15- Blair

Song: #icanteven by The Neighborhood

It's Tuesday and it's been over a week since I've spoken to Cyrus. I feel bad that I rejected him like that but for some reason I couldn't kiss him. I do feel some way about him, I just don't know what I'm feeling yet.

Since the last time we talked I've been having dreams of when I was younger and he's in almost every one of them and when we first met he said he knew me. And I feel like something is missing, like a chunk of my life is gone, buried into my brain too far to reach.  

Me and Tris walk side by side into the lunch room and like everyday for the past week I see Rachel talking to Cyrus and being touchy. He doesn't really respond to what she says, he is just eating his food while staring ahead. But that doesn't stop the jealousy I feel. Rachel knows what she is doing. She looks at me like she is claiming him, the thought almost makes me laugh.

"You know what we should eat inside today for a change." turning towards Tris for approval. 

Tris turns towards me looking at me then she shifts her eyes to Cyrus sighing and agrees. She knows the issues I'm having with him and she gives her opinion even if it hurts. That's what I love about her.

We sit at an empty table in the corner and Tris as usual is on her phone but she looks up with a smile. "I have a match on Thursday night care to join?"

"Of course even though that place freaks me out but for you I'll go anywhere."

Tris boxes underground and I don't really think that is legal but she says she needs the money so she takes the opportunity when there's one. I don't really like it but I can't stop her but I go to every one so she always has someone to clean her up.

"Thank you b."

As I'm about to respond, in the corner of my eyes I see Rachel getting close to Cyrus so I look over to see her kiss his cheek. He moves away with a look of disgust but she just giggles pushing his arm in a playful way.

I know I did not just watch that I feel my face get hot with the mix of jealousy and rage. I stand up with an idea. I grab the fruit punch Tris has and I head over towards their table.

Before I reach the table I look back at Tris and I smile seeing her recording. I keep walking and Rachel looks at me walking up.

When I get there I pretend to trip, which sends the fruit punch out of my hands onto Rachels white shirt.

Everyone turns their heads some laugh and some don't and suddenly I think maybe this was a bad idea but that thought quickly disappears once I see Rachel's face of horror.

"Oops i'm so sorry I tripped." shrugging my shoulders with a grin on my face. I turn to Cyrus to see him already looking "Oh and you left your shirt at my house from you know when." Smiling, I look at Rachel's face turn beat red from embarrassment and rage?

Then suddenly she lets out a god awful scream. Knowing I did what I wanted I turned and quickly walked back to the table to grab my things to leave before I got in trouble.

Me and Tris laugh as we run out of the lunch room with the thought of Rachel's face still on our minds.

Getting out of the shower my phone buzzes. I wrap a towel around me, deciding to check my phone after I'm dressed.

I get dressed and as i'm taking my bun out from not wanting to get it wet in the shower I get an incoming call I pick it up and answer without checking the caller id.

"Hello?"

"Hey it's me, can you open up?"

Cyrus.

"What are you doing here? My dads home if he sees you-"

"I don't care about your father Blair, please open the door. It's raining pretty hard."

I hang up, quickly brush my hair and I put on some slippers before heading towards the door.

_____

This chapter will be split into two parts and it will be in Blairs POV. The chapter will be posted soon on Friday the latest.

TIKTOK: Authorwtritezzz

Don't forget to vote!!

WORDCOUNT: 739