Chapter 10

A/N: warning NSFW but not with you 😏🤭, blowjob, anal, teasing, 18+

DO. NOT. INTERACT. IF UNDER 18

DON'T READ IF UNDER 18

LAST WARNING KID

Bakugou woke up flustered and sexually frustrated, he looked at the clock and noticed it was only two in the morning he groan and turn on his stomach, and put his face in the pillow. He began to slowly grind into the bed hoping it brings some relief he looked over at his angelic partner then reach down and rubbed his hard shaft. He gasp as his fingers glided over the tip and back down to the base of his cock.

Kirishima turn away from bakugou unconsciously feeling a growing heat in his own pants, Bakugou flipped over and started pumping his shaft hoping for a quick release. Kirishima slowly woke up to the sound of Bakugou's delectable moans and felt his own bulge testing the limits of his boxers, he closed his eyes and turn over taking bakugou in his arms. His bulge met Bakugou's ass making Katsuki whimper but grind into him as his Pre-cum drip down his hot shaft, Katsuki wanted his boyfriend's dick in his mouth and wasn't willing to fight his blind urges. He flipped them to wear Kirishima was on his back and Katsuki was straddling his legs, he pulled out Ejiro's hardness admiring the long thick length.

He parted his lips and took Ejiro's tip in his mouth, using his tongue he flicked over the top before sucking his length down his throat to the base with much ease. He moaned as he swirled his tongue teasing his supposed sleeping boyfriend, Katsuki slowly began to bob his head up and down as he continued to suck him off. Kirishima groaned in response but still pretended he was sleeping making Katsuki all the more frustrated at his bad acting.

He groaned around his partner's hardened member, sending shivers down Ejiro's spine not able to contain the effect Katsuki's mouth had on him. Ejiro grasped at his hair and shoved his head down to the base making Katsuki gag at the force before pulling him back up, "Dick," he growled as he caught his breath. "Awe Am I being too rough?" Kirishima pouted, knowing the bakugou actually loved the crude attention, "If you wanted to face fuck me at least tell me first," he coughed with a malicious smirk before sliding back down on his cock. "Fuck" Kirishima gasped at the sudden change and Katsuki was now going faster.

"Do not make me cum," Ejiro growled pulling at his blond hair, katsuki again pulled off him and grinned "Why would you like to cum?" he smirked sneaking his hand onto the base of Ejiro's shaft. "In you," Ejiro spoke as his eyes went dark, grabbing Katsuki by the hair and pulling him into his back with his legs spread. He moves to his bedside table and grabs a condom while staring into Bakugou's crimson eye, he slid it on and shoved himself inside Katsuki without must preparation. Katsuki gasped as he held back a scream of pain, "oh is something, wrong prince of mine,"  he whispered in his ear, "Shhh we have to be quiet we wouldn't want people knowing you're a bottom," he chuckled from the back of his throat as he gently pulled back out before thrusting his hip forward.

Bakugou covered his mouth and glares up at Ejiro who was having the time of his life teasing him, "Love you, babe," he chuckled as he thrust in again a little harder than the last, "Mother fu" bakugou started between breathy moans, Kirishima began to thrust a little more frequently starting to gain a steady rhythm. You however were awake and curled into a ball watching it from both angles, with a hard-on that wasn't going away anytime soon due to constantly being teased from both sides.

You huffed a breathily moan yourself as you quickly grabbed your phone and called Kirishima, "shit Baby's calling, he must be needing someone," Kirishima laughed evilly into bakugou ear as he grabbed his phone. "Sup Y/n" Kirishima smiled as he thrust into bakugou making you both moan at the sudden contact, "Shit you need to stop or finish him please, god I have fucking test tomorrow you ass holes," You breathed into the phone. "Shit you heard him," Kirishima smirked, "Give me five minutes and you both will be cumming from me," Ejiro commented as he started to speed up his pace, making bakugou arch underneath him as he held back his moan. Kirishima wrapped his hand around Bakugou's shaft and started teasing the tip and he thrust in and out of him with ease.