Chapter 7

A/N: I'm back happy pride people's

"I'm sorry but I can't," Y/n sighed before turning his back to the pair and looked out his window, hearing as his friend slightly yelped in the background, "Tell me!" Kendo demanded. "I've heard worse," Y/n grumbled glancing back at Shinso grasping at his foot, emotions still high Y/n took a breath before putting on his headphones. "HEY YOU CAN'T IGNORE US FOREVER YOU HERE!!" Kendo yelled, before stomping out of the room in a huff Shinso followed suit and closed the door on his way out but not before getting one last look at his friend.  'Sorry guys but this is one secret you won't understand' Y/n thought before spreading out on his bed and letting the songs drift him to sleep.

***

Kirishima leaned on his desk, dozing asleep with Bakugou in his arms. Bakugou gradually shifted his head and opened his eyes, causing Kirishima to startle and stare down at the boy. "Katsuki?" Kirishima muttered hoping for a response, his partner only hummed and looked up at the redhead in unease. "Are you okay?" the redhead asked, "yeah" he breathed back, Kirishima sighs and runs his hand through Bakugou's hair. "Y/n's fine for now, but apparently from what I heard from Shinso he got triggered from something...but I don't know what?" Kirishima explained while Bakugou sat up and rubbed the back of his head, "but how?"he groaned.

Kirishima shrugged and leaned against his partner with a depressed groan, Bakugou comforts the readhead and smiles back at him, "He'll come back, he has no choice we're his soulmates" he growled. Kirishima sighed and nodded before looking up and smiling at him, he leaned in a kissed him gently before they decided to clean up and head to bed.

"Hey remember when we first found out we were soulmates?" Kirishima questioned as he packed up the pizza. "why idiot?!" Bakugou groaned, "Well I remember when I first found out, I was kinda scared I felt so out of my element...you were so manly and I thought there's no way this guy who totally super smart and strong could ever go for the mediocre one trick pony, I couldn't stop overthinking it" he confessed with a sigh. Bakugou hit him on the head with the broom before pulling him into a hug, "Your not mediocre and your not just some one trick pony, SO DON'T ABOUT MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT ASSHOLE!!" Bakugou yelled into his ear before kissing him on the cheek, "but why bring it up?" Bakugou wondered.

"I mean what if he feels how I felt," Kirishima started, Bakugou pondering on what he said while he held his beloved strawberry haired boyfriend in his arms, compliments to the shampoo he used after all. "Maybe, but how do we show him we want him?" bakugou replied after a while, "I don't know but I do remember how I stopped thinking that way," Kirishima confessed with a blush. "Oh really how?" Bakugou chuckled. "It was two day before camp and you decide to run off and do your own thing rather than hang out in the gardens wihh th the rest of the class, but I'd decide to follow, that where we met up on the rooftop during sunset..."

***
"Bakugou, don't just run away!" Kirishima cried as he took a breather, Bakugou stood near a fence and watch as the sky began to change. "Why not, this has a better view!" Bakugou murmured as he sat on the cement, and Kirishima joined him, looking out at the city and seeing the sun beginning to reflect on the big buildings, turning the sky crimson.

"Bakugou...I'm"

"SHUT UP! just listen,"

"Bakugou I don't here anything?" Kirishima groaned,

"Exactly, nothing there's no expectation here...no one judging just complete silence" Bakugou said as he basked in the sound he so loved to hear, Kirishima looked out and again listened to the sound on peace it really was just perfect. A moment to sit back and think, where he didn't have to always fake being the happy upbeat person, a place and where he could just be. He guessed thats what bakugou wanted to, that place where he could let everything go even his own thoughts.

"Bakugou?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you"

"Love you too idiot"
***

"I remember that day...it took you that long?" Bakugou questions, "well yeah" kirishima hesitated back. "YOU STUPID IDIOT!" bakugou yelled taking him by the collar and making kirishima look up at him, "WE WERE DATING FOR A MONTH AND YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME!!" Kirishima put in a pouty lip and puppy eyes in response to bakugou's unruly attitude, "but I still love you!" he whined softly. Bakugou grunted and held him tightly to his chest, "Stupid idiot" he hummed.

Look I know it's short but the next one should be pretty long

word count: 824