17

TW: this chapter contains depictions of violence and sexual harassment.

"Haha! Did you cry your pathetic ass to the police?~ Our video got took down.. But we got a shit ton of views on there! Plus, we even made some money~ A lot of people called you pretty and all that, some even wanted more.." Jaeyul's best friend, Namwoo, chuckled as they threw Minho into an abandoned building. This placed used to be a convenience store but the owners moved out and it has been left abandoned ever since then.

"What the fuck? Jaeyul you.. You already broke up with me! Friendly fucking reminder, you were the one who suggested it, not me! So why are you bothering me again?! I'm so done with being your toy and if you're thinking about using me and filming me for some video just to put it on the internet again, give up!" Minho finally snapped, not being able to tolerate being played with anymore.

"Which is why I'm not gonna do shit to you today. My friends are. I'm not the one who suggested this, I was only helping them by getting you here. And don't worry, you won't be here for too long.. I told Seungmin about it so if that bitch is smart enough to tell the cops or Jisung, you'd be saved soon enough. Pretty nice of me, hm?" Jaeyul just shrugged and he stayed in the back of the building.

"Shut up Yul.. I'm still pissed you decided to do that. We could've had some more fun with this pretty boy but.. Whatever." Another friend of Jaeyul's, Baekjum, rolled his eyes as he pulled out the camera and pointed it at Minho. 

Minho's body tensed up and he trembled as Jaeyul's friends approached him. Suddenly, Minho grabbed one of the wine bottles behind him and smashed it onto the phone, causing Baekjum who was holding the camera to drop it and break the screen. The shop had been abandoned but everything had been left as it is so they were still stocked up.

"You bitch.." Baekjum scowled as he saw his phone shatter to pieces and he slammed Minho into the shelf, causing the bottles of wine to topple over and smash all over him. Minho winced as he got showered in wine and he coughed at the smell of it.

"Do you know who you're fucking with, kid? I do karate and Jum does taekwondo, do you really think you're one to fight us?" Namwoo joined in as he grabbed Minho's collar and teared off his shirt. 

"Don't pull that 'kid' crap on me, do I look like a kid?!" Minho yelled back. He grabbed one of the shattered glass pieces on the floor before slicing a cut on Namwoo's face with it. 

Namwoo's eyes widened and he touched the wound, his pupils shrinking even more when he saw blood on it. Suddenly, he grabbed Minho's hair and spun him around as he grabbed both of Minho's wrists with his other hand. He pinned Minho's arms behind his back and twisted it up, almost dislocating Minho's shoulders.

Minho grimaced from the pain and he lowered his head as he bit his lips, trying not to scream as he knew this would just satisfy Namwoo even more. Seeing that Minho wasn't shrieking from the pain, Namwoo gave his right arm one fierce tug and Minho's head shot up as he heard a 'pop' sound from his shoulder. 

He fell down onto the glass and wine as he grabbed his right shoulder with his left arm, his body now trembling from pain as some shards scratched his legs. Jaeyul stayed in the back and he looked down at the quivering boy.

Jaeyul cleared his throat a few times and he waved at Namwoo and Baekjum. Both of them looked at Jaeyul rather puzzled but they stepped away from Minho. Minho's breath hitched as he saw Jaeyul approach him and he scooted back into the shelf, trying to get away from Jaeyul.

"Look at you. Running away from me doesn't help, does it? You're now here again, shirtless and shamed, just like at the party." Jaeyul snickered as he tilted Minho's head up to face him. Minho opened his mouth but nothing came out due to the severe pain in his shoulder. He couldn't manage to form any words and Jaeyul just laughed even more.

Suddenly, Jaeyul grabbed Minho's face and pressed his lips onto Minho's. Minho's eyes widened and he tried to push Jaeyul off but due to his dislocated shoulder, he could barely even move his arms. He shut his eyes tightly as Jaeyul forced his mouth open and slid his tongue into Minho's mouth. 

"Mmngh!! What the fu- Hngh!" Minho furrowed his brows as he shrunk back but Jaeyul just smashed their lips together again. His hands grabbed onto Minho's dislocated shoulder and he squeezed it shooting an excruciating painful sting up Minho's body. Minho's body jerked and he cried out in pain when Jaeyul tugged on his arm again.

"Police! Put your hands up in the air!"

Namwoo, Baekjum and Jaeyul spun around and sure enough, it was Jisung with the police. Jisung's heart shattered seeing Minho covered in wine and blood, tears running down his face and he rushed over to Minho, pulling the boy into his arms.

The three were taken away by the cops and Jisung called the ambulance for Minho. The next day, Jaeyul and his two friends were arrested and it was up on the news. When the headline came up, both Minho and Jisung squealed, ecstatic that Jaeyul finally got his ass arrested.

a.n

THAT FUCKER IS GONE OMFHJGDSGJSHAGDKJHSJGUYI LETS GAURR