Twist and Turn

" I don't really believe in fairytales, I don't believe in happily ever after, I don't really believed that I'll end up giving my first kiss to the person I truly love, I never imagined that I'll meet a guy who'll give me butterflies in my stomach, And I never thought that I'll fall deeply inlove with an arrogant gangster who I accidentally bumped into one day at school. 

I never imagined to be friends with gangsters, who I feared at first. I never imagined to give my full trust to a person for the very first time. 

I am Princess Shanelle Saitama, Heiress of the Saitama Group of Companies. I am a perfect daughter, I have the fame, the wealth, my family who's always at my side, my friends who always makes me laugh, and that one guy I truly love the most. 

Kudos to Kent Takeshi Shimizu,The youngest and most powerful son of the gangster leader president of the Philippines, and currently the CEO of Takeshi Corp. To him-- For winning my heart. And for never letting go of me. 

I promise to do everything in my power to protect all the person I love..

Even if it means that I'll be a person I never imagined me to be. "

 LegendaryPhoenix proudly presents, Inside A Gangster's Heart book 2 : Never Mess With a Gangster

 The most awaited book 2 of Inside A Gangster's Heart. (CHOSSS) 

Hello everyone! LegendaryPhoenix is back ^___^V The IAGH cast misses you all. 

And Hi to KthrynBernardo. Sya lang nag comment sa ANNOUNCEMENT ko back in the first book. And because of that, She'll be the only one to have a very special participation here in book 2. :) 

That's all. Looking forward for the next updates XD

| VIDEO TRAILER AT THE MULTIMEDIA |